SFoL Grand Idea Class Thread V2

BLU Spy

Blue Dragon Investigative

Bullshit on the Clocktower (Passive): If you spawn, RED Spy (1470) is guaranteed to spawn. You will be aware of their identity.
Clocktower is my passion (Passive): If you are executed before RED Spy (1470) dies, the informed minority will automatically win.
Town of Bullshit (Passive): You are aware of who is visited by members of the informed minority each night. You are not aware of visits if you are in jail.
Intended Feature (Night): Find out if target player was occupied, occupied but immune, redirected, redirected but immune, bus driven, was successfully protected (as in, attacked and healed/guarded), successfully protected another player, attacked, attacked but death immune, or killed as a result of visiting a player. You will be told specifically which things happened, and you can get multiple results. - Infinite uses

town wincon

RED Spy

Scum Social
Bullshit on the Clocktower (Passive): If you spawn, BLU Spy (1469) is guaranteed to spawn. You will be aware of their identity.
Clocktower is my passion (Passive): If BLU Spy is executed while you are still alive, the informed minority will automatically win. The uninformed majority cannot win while you are still alive.
Town of Bullshit (Passive): You are aware of who is visited by members of the informed minority each night. You are not aware of visits if you are in jail.
Intended Feature (Night): Find out if target player was occupied, occupied but immune, redirected, redirected but immune, bus driven, was successfully protected (as in, attacked and healed/guarded), successfully protected another player, attacked, attacked but death immune, or killed as a result of visiting a player. You will be told specifically which things happened, and you can get multiple results. - Infinite uses

scum wincon

1 Like

Misunderstanding the Role

It’s not actually tailor (Night) - Target two players. You will disguise the first as the second, along with making it so that the first player will appear to visit who the second player visits.
scum wincon

2 Likes

wait hang on wouldnt they know this already because they are a member of the informed minority

Town Social

you arent allowed to post in grand idea thread nerd (Passive) - You have no abiltiies

Defeat the informed minority and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

That’s not how BotC works

Town Social

Oops! All Lost Wolves! (Passive) - All informed minority members know who each other are, but there is no scum chat and they do not know eachother’s roles.

Defeat the informed minority and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Oh so you want BotC spy?

Scum Investigative
Yes (Passive) - You MIGHT appear as any Town class in the GI thread to investigations and for the purposes of all abilities. This is decided by the moderator.
Infiltrate (Passive) - You have access to the game’s spreadsheet. Also you’re a lost wolf, but you know who your allies are for obvious reasons.

Mafia wincon

Odd Game Cop

Town Investigative

bongcloud attack (Night) - If the game is an odd-numbered SFoL game, learn your target’s allignment. Otherwise, lmao - Infinite uses.

Town wincon

Silas Darkmoon

Town Special
Carousel (Night) - Choose to either have all players give their rolecards to the player directly above them in the playerlist or below them in the playerlist. This can and will cause changes in alignment. - 1 Use

Town wincon

1 Like

8 Fucking Bears

Mafia Offensive

rawr x8 (Night) - Occupy 8 players. - Infinite Uses

Mafia wincon.

5 Likes

1477 (theres 2 1477 now)

when i was 9 years old my mommy told me i could become anything so i became a scum jester

Scum Special
Cringe (Passive) - If you are executed you may choose to vengekill 2 people on your wagon

Scum wincon

4 Likes

Reality Alterer

Town Special

Granted (Night) - Grant a wish made in Purple by another player. This wish may be nerfed by the host at their own discretion, but you will be told what alterations were made. - 1 use.

Town wincon.

converts to literally the same but a wolf

Ray Parker Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Mafia Offensive

Sleepin’ (Passive) - If you are ever roleblocked, or your visit prevented, gain a use of Feel Good.
Bustin’ (Passive) - If you would die at night, gain two uses of Feel Good instead.

YEAH YEAH YEAH (NIght) - Visit a player. - Infinite uses.
Feel Good (Night) - Prevent all visits to yourself and occupy a player. - 0 uses.

Mafia Wincon

High-Skill Burn Spell

Mafia KIller

skill (Day) - Choose a player. Tonight, you will leave Mafia chat to play a 10+5 Rapid game of chess on lichess with that player. The loser will die, and have their flip cleaned. - Infinite uses.

Mafia wincon

Three Fucking Lotus Petals

Town Social

holy shit (Night) - Sacrifice yourself. Add three mana of any colour to the Town’s mana pool. - Infinite uses.

Town wincon

Aetherworks Marvel

Town Special

get rekt lmao (Night) - Pay image image image image image image . Win the game. Good luck finding the energy counters in fucking mafia, nerd. - 1 use.

Town wincon

1 Like

Hornet Sting

sting (Day) - Pay image . Kill target player. - Infinite uses.

Town wincon

(it’s town killer but the card is a lot funnier if I exclude it from the actual card)

crab

crab (blue dragon) crab (support)

time for crab (Night) - Your allignment gets an emblem which says: “All non-Crabs do not untap at the end of the night [In mafia terms, they cannot act the following Day if they acted at night]”. - 1 use.

BD Wincon

2 Likes

The GI Discussion Thread

Town Social
Appreciated (Passive): You require one less vote to be executed. This passive is disabled in MyLo/LyLo situations.

town wincon

1. e4, d5?!

Town Social

Scandinavian Defense (Passive) - Stockfish hates you. Other than that, you have no abilities.

Town wincon

2 Likes

e4 -> Qh5 -> Ke2!!!

Blue Dragon Special

The American Opener (Passive) - At the start of d3, change the win condition of the uninformed majority to that of the informed minority, and vice versa.

BD wincon.

Mike “Motherfuckin” Pence

Blue Dragon Killer

It’s Alive!!! I think… (Night) - You may choose to submit someone to therapy. You will be able to discuss with them anonymously for the rest of the night. You may choose to, at the end of the night, kill them or not. This is totally unrelated to anything that could be construed as ‘extremely sus’ - Infinite Uses

Defeat the scum factions and any harmful neutrals.

1 Like