[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

The Alternative Universe

This game is part of 2nd anniversary event.

Game information:

Start date: 29/09
Phases: 72 / 24
Night actions: 1 hour before day start.

Everything else same as in standard FoL match.

Rules:

Rules
  1. Follow the Global Forum Rules
  2. If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 12 hours, you will be force replaced.
  3. No private messaging others in the game about the game.
  4. Do not quote private host messages
  5. Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
  6. Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
  7. Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
  8. Lets all have fun and play together!
  9. Do not edit or delete made posts.
  10. Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.

Mechanics:

Every player before gamestart will be asked to design 1-2 classes which they think would be cool to have in standard FoL match.

You are not allowed to discuss class you create with anyone else, until all classes are created.

After that all classes will be revealed and SFoL game with classic ToL rules, but using only roles designed by you will comence.

After match ends FoL team will review created roles and how well they worked in the game, and consider adding them to standard FoL setup.
So… do your best!

2nd anniversary:

This game is part of 2nd anniversary event.

Participants will be awarded lottery tickets for 2nd anniversary lottery.
In case of replacements, tickets will be split betwen players up to host discretion.

People who will design 3 best roles (most enjoyable, balanced and innovative) will receive bonus tickets. Those roles will also be considered by FoL team for adding them in the standard FoL classcards.

Playerlist:

1. Soulshade55r
  2. Sulit
  3. Jake
  4. Mercenary
  5. Maximus
  6. Derps
  7. Jgoes
  8. Wazza
  9. Marshal
  10. Kai
  11. Luxy
  12. Geyde
  13. BlueStorm
  14. Maxwell
  15. Simon
  16. PKR

Backups:

1. Magnus
  2. KyoDaz
  3. Solic
5 Likes

/join

I predict that we’ll have 10 NK classes.

2 Likes

This seems fun, but I’m already going to be in SFol 53 and Paint Your Mafia, and I’m also still doing Kai’s Survivor thing.

I love blanced roles.
Also, there’s a lottery?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh why you do this right as my classes start up. Three great setups in one day. I gotta not join these so i have time for actual work /spectate

1 Like

Yeah this looks really cool but I might not have the time to do it. I might spectate or backup, but not sure yet

@Emilia you know what to do

/in!!!

Will you potentially host games like this again, Eevee? Cuz this looks really good and I’d hate to not be able to play something like it at least once

1 Like

I know right, why are 3 great setups all starting at about the same time aaaaaaah.

@eevee

Are you able to roll the class that you made yourself? Maybe you should state that a neutral needs a king counterpart and a BD needs an Unseen convert too.

1 Like

why are all of these starting right before I go back to school

1 Like

/IN

It’s time for [Redacted] to join the battle

Imagine if someone puts Reverant/Spiritualist in the game :wolf:

I’ll
/in
But might need a backup when SFoL 53 starts.

fool and revenant?

and hja converter

2 Likes

Wait, no, I’ll
/Spectate
And leave this to people who’re actually good at designing balanced classes.

1 Like

…haahhaha…hahahahahahahaha…HAHAHAHAH

:upside_down_face:

Vul, the game hasn’t started yet, you don’t need to wallpost already…