[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - Game Thread - Cult Wins

So tell me again what the other evidence is for Luxy being scum other than the interactions with Geyde.

medium sized ISO , coming up

1 Like

Warning: THis ISO reeks of confirmation bias, but I also think i’m giving some good points

Comes in immediately, good start, defends jake from a weird point from soul

Then shades jake for acknowledging his early inactivity

Weirdly defended by geyde with sarcasm, shading jake.

This is just some godawful shade. a sarcastic remark aaacknowledging your inactivity is in no was “trying to appear helpful”

More shade. Decent question, but it seems like a joke, and saying “calling this post a joke = scum” shoots down his defense before he can speak.

What even is this mess of posts. Shades king for a shitty reason(and i should know, I am the king of shading maxwell for shitty reasons)

Here we get to his intense hatred of my guesses.

Never really called it TMI, just shaded the list

Bad post. He says that knowing the scumteam d1 is worse then knowing the neuts. as “anyone could guess the neuts randomly” well guess what, bud, anyone can guess the scumfac randomly.

(also, his earlier “how do you know it’s cult” could be setting up a shade on me once a cult flipped)

Me: makes joke-post that i have made in the past(and as town, but i don’t like self-meta)
Luxy: Omg ItS JuST A JoKE is such a BaD DeFeeNSe!11!!!

asking me to “explain my thought process”. Bitch?

a) already said it’s a joke i do to look back and see if i was right
b) who’s “trying to look useful” now

Defense of my neuts-reasoning. This feels like he is setting up a “cultist would say it’s cult game” narrative because he knows it’s cult game.

I disagree. you just hosted a game where scum threw shade relentlessly and at the same time buddied hard.

These all reek of “trying to seem useful”, something he was shading earlier.

CONCLUSION

I might be biased agaisnt luxy here, but i feel that this is scum. Here ya go, jake

YOu know vulgard in clash of cults(town) and LOTRFM?(great scum)

This feels like the LOTRFM luxy to the clash of cults d1/2 luxy.

a scum luxy

I feel like Geyde was making a joke here. It doesn’t matter if it was crappy or not. Also, Geyde seemed to be on my side for that day. Why would they shade me?

I agree with Luxies reasoning. Even if it wasn’t marked as a joke, it still was a joke, that Luxy interpreted like that.

This… this is off. Why would you shade Luxy over this? They were calling Wazza out for some sketch behavior.

Luxy shaded the king because the King basically said “I haven’t read the thread”

It feels more and more like you’re experiencing tunnel vision here. Yes, it seems like shading for little reason, but he’s bringing up differing points. All you pretty much have is “This White here is a shade too gray”

Although it is suspicious that he did shade you for this.

It feels like you’re just digging up (sometimes psuedo) evidence for Luxy being cult because you found something suspicious. It feels like you’re trying to cause a mislynch on Luxy here tbh.

1 drop of red paint doesn’t make the blue turn purple.

He was asking questions and getting activity.

Summary: You’re pushing for Luxy too hard, finding connections where there are none, and outright fabricating connections to get your point across.

Can i enter this on the wiki for “pocketing” after the game is over.

because you, my friend, have been pocketed.

2 Likes

While you tunnel Luxy with bad arguments, I’m gonna go read someone

Because the post that wazza made was a joke
and saying that he cant use the fact that it was joke as a defence is setting things up for waazza unfairly

That was clearly a joke post :wolf:

what?

Kidding.

Can you quickly say

I, jakethewolfie, have not been pocketed by luxy.

I will quote it after the game as a nice i told you so

1 Like

Well this is a spicy read

and i expect sOMething to come.

I, jakethewolfie, have not been pocketed by luxy.

1 Like

Ok one question, how would I have pocketed Jake when 2 of my posts related to them?

And it was stuff on LHF and not jake directly

Defended them against soulshade’s crappy reasoning.

I know i struggle with confirmation bias. But jake is full of it too.

In the eyes of Marshal: You are both shanding me and pocketing me.

thoughts on soul being scum go

1 Like