[SFoL] SFoL 48: Hand of Byzantium II - (3/16) - Completed - The Unseen, the Necromancer, and the Insurgent Win!

Blatantly misrepping my posts if you came to this conclusion

You might wanna re-read the imperial chat.

I try to get at least some content out of your posts, Geyde, but it’s hard because there is almost none.

Look, trust me for now? I promised you I’ll out, so yeah, I’m insurgent. Just didn’t want to claim it directly to an emperor :thinking: even when I now see he already knew it, and still invited me. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer?
@Marcus_Doodalee (you wanted to get pinged)

Whitknighting really doesn’t sound like a good townie thing to do ngl…

1 Like

Point is, I heavily whiteknighted a BD in my last scumplay and since I was confirmed scum they executed her too.
And Geyde knows that way too well.

B u t
B u t

I’m sorry my dear! I really thought you are Prince and I would get towncredit when I protect you.
I even confronted Isaac not being Prince on the point he was 100% confirmed because I so heavily wanted to believe in you. And this was my downfall.

I’ve been pushing Solic/you based on how Solic handled reading you. He had a strange filler analysis post that reeks of fake solving.
You are strawmanning my entire d2.

I wonder which town motivations you could have to counteraccuse me, after I read you as non-byzantium.
Fear of me getting you killed - maybe, but I said a few times I want you to be kept alive, so… :thinking:
Just pure annoyance of a BD that you’re getting accused - I don’t see that here happening. You are actively trying to get me killed.

He’s not making a single point in this entire ISO, only commenting on posts inconsequentially.

So did Hjasik claim Priestess, yes or no?

Let me have my secrets >.>

Interested by thread’s lack of resistance for me pushing scum solic

/accuse solic

1 Like

Well…
It’s only me.

You can have my vote placed permanently on you and your secrets or you can answer the question.

pls stop

What are your thoughts on solic mathblade

My thoughts on Solic are that Solic isn’t Priestess or Fireslol.