[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Why dough? aaaeee

She claimed neut and actually engaged with people talking around her claim

1 Like

/Vote Hja for King

You think Iā€™m not trying to improve. You think Iā€™d do this all intentional.
Heck me.

Hja is too smart for this world

:eyes:

I skimmed (ā€¦some of) Priestessā€™s Iso from HoB II and this is the closest thing I found to the weird fake buddying thing sheā€™s doing right now.

^this

ā€¦Lemme reread that game

1 Like

I believe in you priestess use your magical powers of hopes and dreams and with the power of friendship

Ok I seriously need to drink a coffee and sort my head out

1 Like

So wait, you think that Iā€™m town who townreads you but is pretending to scumread you for ā€¦ reasons? Iā€™m confused about what you think Iā€™m doing.

I mean in sfol 48 you didnā€™t claim scum

Yes thatā€™s what I thought that you are doing >.> because I wasnā€™t able to imagine that you could falsely scumread + push me on a D1

Fuck youā€™re right

Iā€™m pretty sure I claimed Assasssin and Geyde is deathimmune :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦what do you think my motivation is for pretending to scumread you in the hypothetical where Iā€™m pretending?

Oh man. That sounds juicy.
You people can talk about meta while I sit in my lonely ā€œreturnerā€ corner

You engaged with people reading you

*their read on you

You didnā€™t do the weird buddying thing youā€™re doing at me right now

can you give me an example of any times when youā€™ve done that as town?

Priestess fought against the push on her HARD there
Sheā€™s mostly accepting the push on her here as a bygone conclusion, without trying to develop off of it in meaningful ways

1 Like

Getting the attention on me, to see whoā€™s scumreading me and why. Because this is a really good way to find out the evils.
But in this case there are way too less people in this thread yet, I donā€™t think thereā€™s more than 1 scum active til now.