[SFoL] SFoL 48: Hand of Byzantium II - (3/16) - Completed - The Unseen, the Necromancer, and the Insurgent Win!

I wouldn’t wagon on a lurker, but I feel lurkers are great N1 checks.

Basically, until people start posting content, treat them as null

If there are scum in lurkers we’re giving scum incentive to tailor them, or frame them if they’re town

so uh, let’s not talk about what to do about lurkers no more

1 Like

I always feel like OG scumteams have the one lurker and the one active player who reads scummy. Two lurkers is risky, but two actives can be a viable Scum team strat.

I know this is long and I dont want to put another wall

Definitely a possibility, but Im not sure of it atm.

She did say she wanted to kill king is she really good?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations
For all those that cant remember acronyms like me, but seriously it is a tad bit weird that Blue didn’t just jump into it like Town and Bandits where he immediatly starting accusing.

Hows that mindset going so far @BlueStorm?

I dont get this, it seemed like you didnt know what it was and didnt want the answer, so what did you want? Like if no one answered, it doesnt mean yould make a post about it. The gloating is little over confident in your playstyle, like I get it your good but it just feels like look at me Im so good. This reaction overall I think gave a better readability than you just saying oh iit gets abilities when it dies.

I wonder what it was that it broke the forum lol

Im feeling town Hjasik so far

Like why even mention this again?

Reminds me of their opening in Town and Bandits

like this just seems to add nothing to the conversation, not feeling town on Fireslol atm

Ooh lets hear this

Yeah as I said above his opening is almost identical to TvB, lets see if he does a push for no reason again

But is he trying to stop discussion as a meme, because seriously I dont think he has any way to actually end day early.

Like Im not feeling Baz either but I think if we have like a butler (not sure if there is a butler like class off the top of my mind) poison him it would be better than using a lynch

I dont know everything they post just seems to be there to have a post. I havent felt anything towny or scummy, but its just like I wish to see some actual semblence of a read

Yeah totally

I like this post because i dont think scum Geyde would care that I wasnt on yet unless he was gonna push me, which it doesnt seem like he is

1 Like

I never understood about lurkers. It’s just bad play if someone lurks completely, regardless of the faction, maybe with neuts as the exception. But you want the towncred

/summon Goddess
Stay here >.>

1 Like

I should really do something here tbh

I support any town killers to kill all lurkers

(We still have 15 hours discussion time left - the day will not end when everyone arrived)

Noone has an excuse to post in 24 hours not a single word.

/vote Dat

follow :sheep:

As I have learned there is no day one lynch and your playing exactly as you did in Town vs Bandits. An unmotivated push also on me. Sorry htm but I think this further cements your lock scum status in this game.

1 Like

Wait you know now…

Rip my pressure attempt.

htm, explain this vote.

1 Like

Already explained.

Why on Datbird?

Because Dat appeared to not know there was no D1 vote.

yup

1 Like

Marc ruined my attempt lul.

Suure… which other reasons, why on Datbird?

1 Like