[SFoL] SFoL 49: Triple Threat: Hand of Byzantium - Canned

no, i’m town

I was spectating that game. I know.

And anyway, the tone is different here. Lemee bring up a simmilar post from SFoL48 and compare it to the recent one to show you why I suspect Priestess for it.

I felt I would be lynched no matter what, and claimed scum to get a mislynch on an actual scum (who was actual scum indeed ^^)

Hey, I never said that was a smart play, but I managed to get a mislynch per association as scum already, so I tried that as town too.
As last resort.

@Marcus_Doodalee here’s a pretty clear example of Priestess having a totally different tone between SFoL48 and here.

1 Like

You’re all noobs

Notice the giant disjoint between the different sentences, the way the momentum seems to be smashed to pieces by a single period, as if each sentence and clause has been overthought to see if outs them, to have the best possible phrasing, and notice how that’s not there in SFoL48.

1 Like

I already know who the scum are but I am not going to tell cuz that would be too easy

Welcome to Priestess being self-aware as town. /shrug

I don’t think I understand this read fully yet, it’ll come with time

@anon97870008 what do you think of fire gladiating HTM?

You do realise that if you’re telling me to read you as if you were in a particular mindset that means you are 100% not in that mindset in the way you say you are, right?

And that claiming to be a self-aware villager is basically saying “yeah but you could be wrong” to counter my reads.

Said it already a few times, I really think that was an anti-town movement from a townie, and I really would like to not lynch either of them, since I believe both are town.
But I guess I can’t save htm anymore for being mislynched for being strange like he always is. /sigh

why is HTM town?

I just remembered Sam’s in the game. Has he done anything significant yet?

No I don’t realize that, I don’t even understand what this words shall mean >.>

Let me see about Htm, I think I’ve seen a few townie things from him. I’ll see if I find them again

i think this post is a perspective slip but I’m not quite sure

He called me a wolf and asked for a thread summary, that’s about it

What is a particular mindset?

@anon97870008 I do want this answered sometime