[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

Gentlemen, we have done it. 50 SFoLs and instead of a good idea we did the most bastard, ridiculous, and unfun one of all.

Game opens at 2019-06-19T07:00:00Z

Game Stuff

• 48/24 phases. There is a d1 lynch.
  • Majority + Plurality lynches.
  • Converting scumfactions that start with more than one member are not allowed to convert on the first night.
  • Due to popular demand, roles that have preference toward a specific player (hint: Hja classes), cannot roll.
  • If multiple scumfactions convert the same player in the same night, the one with less members is successful. If both have the same I roll the dice.
  • I may or may not care about balance. You canโ€™t roll VT since that would be boring.
  • I may or may not allow people on the blacklist to join this game.

Whatโ€™s a ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž?

Only the greatest invention in human history.
This is the class card thread.

All players will be randed a class from the Grande Idea Thread. They will get two choices from the same alignment (ex a player who was neutral would be randed Fool and Scorned) and can pick one, discarding the other to the Shadow Realm.
Neutral Killers count as their own pool for rands in regards to alignment.

God classes canโ€™t roll.
Bullshit classes can roll.
There will be as many kings as I roll. If all starting kings are dead there will be an election for a new one.

There will be a guaranteed BD slank vig roll.

Any instances of [effect], then reroll this may or may not be added for my own enjoyment.

Playerlist

1. Magnus Blizer
  2. Kai_5
  3. GamerPoke
  4. Isaac_Gonzalez
  5. MaximusPrime
  6. DatBird
  7. Boss110
  8. Fireslol
  9. PokemonKidRyan
  10. Margaret
  11. H_Hjasik
  12. Astand
  13. BlueStorm
  14. Possessed Fool
  15. Frostwolf Mercception
  16. Jake :crown:
  17. Alice
  18. Simon
  19. PoisonedSquid The Big Guy
  20. James MathBlade
  21. Luxy
  22. Sulit

Backups

Spectators

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/grand-idea-fol-ashes-version/69876/1

Timestamps

Day 1 + Mechanics
Day 2

2 Likes

HYPE

All classes have been rolled.

We will distribute them sometime tonight or tomorrow. We may start the game early if all people confirm their choices.

8 Likes

Sulit/Luxy have joined the game. This will reflect in the OP and shit, but wonโ€™t change any mechanics

7 Likes

warning2

INPUT LEVEL 5 SECURITY CREDENTIALS

An experiment of psychological manipulation as brought about by the effects of [REDACTED].

6/19/2019
Subject: 22 Humans; Varying Traits
Subjects were heavily sedated before the experiment, all implanted with microchips in their brains that told them everything necessary to facilitate all manner of reality distabilizing and memetic viruses.

Known impacts of [REDACTED] as of this point include a propensity for civilized execution by way of majority vote. However, a keen interest in bloodlust has seemed to cloud their perception; they are fully convinced that there are traitors amongst their ranks, and rightfully so. Whether this is a result of [REDACTED] or a sideeffect of the serum remains to be tested.

Goals:
We will be providing necessary numerical assistance for the process.
We will be providing โ€˜flavorโ€™.
We will be answering questions not clearly understood even after exposure to the microchip.

Testing Session 1 has started [well, in a moment] and will end in 48 hours or when majority has been reached on any particular player.

There is a day 1 lynch.

@Magnus
@Ami
@GamerPoke
@Isaac_Gonzalez
@MaximusPrime
@DatBird
@Boss110
@Fireslol
@PokemonKidRyan
@Margaret
@Emilia
@Astand
@BlueStorm
@Possessed
@Frostwolf103
@JakeTheWolfie
@Alice
@Simon
@PoisonedSquid
@James
@Luxy
@sulit

Whenever someone posts the image below in reply to a player and it is past 10 PM in the playerโ€™s local time, the player is prohibited from posting until it is 6 AM in the playerโ€™s local time.

All Hail King @JakeTheWolfie!

4 Likes

shit who breached containment

3 Likes

YEET

Hello. Iโ€™m sulit, you probably arenโ€™t really familiar with me because this is my second game on here lol

I really enjoyed my newbie game and I wanted to try out another match, thanks to geyde for lettin me in.

I like eating chocolate and catching scum

woo

2 Likes

SCP ooooo

SCP-SCUM has breached containment oh god oh fuck

Oh frick

1 Like

Unfortunately I have been infected with SCP 8696. Do with that knowledge however you wish

As wellโ€ฆ

@Geyde you forgot this dumbo so edit the gamestart announcement.

Whenever someone posts the image below in reply to a player and it is past 10 PM in the playerโ€™s local time, the player is prohibited from posting until it is 6 AM in the playerโ€™s local time.

7 Likes

I would like to note that I really donโ€™t like this play style. Wolfreading is used by town to find wolves as well. Plus, itโ€™s easier to catch wolves if they only wolfread town. Playing only by mechanics isnโ€™t great, because, especially in a game like this where itโ€™s expected to be bastard, thereโ€™s so many things that can go wrong when you take mafia messing with actions into account, or just the sheer amount of actions in general. Plus, townies making reads actually helps me, who makes reads, find townies. Reading is really important to the game, not doing so slows down the game and the town. Maybe this is just the norm on this site but yeah thereโ€™s my rant

TLDR: I donโ€™t find this playstyle great and make reads please

uwu <3

wait so guys lets just ignore that so everyone can play the fuckin game

i sense that was a meme post

owo?

1 Like

we cant expect god to do all the work

PKR is awake and PKR feels power. PKR likes Danganronpa killing gamesโ€ฆ Celeste is my queen.

2 Likes

1 Like