[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

SCP ooooo

SCP-SCUM has breached containment oh god oh fuck

Oh frick

1 Like

Unfortunately I have been infected with SCP 8696. Do with that knowledge however you wish

As wellโ€ฆ

@Geyde you forgot this dumbo so edit the gamestart announcement.

Whenever someone posts the image below in reply to a player and it is past 10 PM in the playerโ€™s local time, the player is prohibited from posting until it is 6 AM in the playerโ€™s local time.

7 Likes

I would like to note that I really donโ€™t like this play style. Wolfreading is used by town to find wolves as well. Plus, itโ€™s easier to catch wolves if they only wolfread town. Playing only by mechanics isnโ€™t great, because, especially in a game like this where itโ€™s expected to be bastard, thereโ€™s so many things that can go wrong when you take mafia messing with actions into account, or just the sheer amount of actions in general. Plus, townies making reads actually helps me, who makes reads, find townies. Reading is really important to the game, not doing so slows down the game and the town. Maybe this is just the norm on this site but yeah thereโ€™s my rant

TLDR: I donโ€™t find this playstyle great and make reads please

uwu <3

wait so guys lets just ignore that so everyone can play the fuckin game

i sense that was a meme post

owo?

1 Like

we cant expect god to do all the work

PKR is awake and PKR feels power. PKR likes Danganronpa killing gamesโ€ฆ Celeste is my queen.

2 Likes

1 Like

hah gottem

Whatโ€™s the penalty for this?

modkill obv

1 Like

:eyes: thatโ€™s op. My best scumhunting is at 1 am

what time is it for you

8:30pm

PokemonKidRyan may not speak until 6AM their time, which is in about 4 hours and 30 minutes.

7 Likes

lit wait an hours 30