[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

Donโ€™t think anyone will ever attack you or ME N1

@Astand I didnโ€™t even have formal FM experience.

Donโ€™t pay heed on my title.

No? I have been jailed N1 two times in my years and I wonder why.

no, iโ€™m not redirect immune

Eh, itโ€™s no longer important, we know Max faked a peek on you.

I pinky promise that I will survive to the end of the game so donโ€™t worry!
Well I might need to steal some SCP from the foundation but I am sure they wonโ€™t mind (Doubt you are Merc thought)

Oh ok I see whatโ€™s going on,

you havenโ€™t got notified?

you ask, iโ€™ll answer. Doesnโ€™t hurt BD imho

Notification about what?

About the contract.

No, but I got a notification saying I am allowed to kill every single person dear to oppose the O5 council

Okay good, then have no doubt.

I think youโ€™re wrong. Sulit is giving me major โ€œoh no! I am being pressured ahhhhhhโ€ vibes

To people not wagoning him we have no idea of the mechanics and literally have no idea what Sulit could be. I really donโ€™t like how it feels like youโ€™re trying to save Sulit.

So he picked a class that has Priest, Drunk and Butler at once?

At least, the abilities he can pick I mean.

Again, no access to class list. Secondly games have a lot of I copy X player ability right? So why so narrow

That thread had lots of classes. Unless youโ€™re going to tell me you went through all the classes to see no way of doing it, not just the way you can think of, itโ€™s a bad argument

And to be fair, Astand relies on this too much - even though he can just kill anyone who doesnโ€™t agree with him, including me.

Imho wrong way to look at it.

If you have a known liar then trying to piece together truth from their lies using a probable lie as a basis is a surefire way to have trouble.

Gaming the mod = exercise in futility.

Stop doing this. Especially in a game like this. Itโ€™s a huge crutch.