[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

Lez see.
Tbh not liking GamerSquiddy a ton, they popped in and didnโ€™t really do much or seem solvey in any way.

Alice feels off to me, probably couldnโ€™t push a lynch on them because I really donโ€™t have any concrete reason why I donโ€™t like them.

If Poke is genuinely acting differently and continues to be not very helpful they could still be an option.

You can try ISO his post in Nier FM and compare it to here

They kinda did noting that game, just read their ISO they said it was their time to shine and thats it really

1 Like

Slank vig can deal with him I guess?

Ooh
Luxy seemed quite towny to me earlier

Stank vig is inactivity vig Iโ€™m guessinโ€™

3 Likes

Well depends on the Slank Vig hes posted but hasnt contributed more so. So idk if a slank vig can deal with him for now, but the others who actually havent posted are prob gonna be slank vigged

Can the slank vig kill multiple people? Howโ€™s it work on this site?

:man_shrugging: depends on what Geyde made role it is Grande Idea

unsure. its probably just one of the GI roles that happens to be a slank vig

oof

How do you think he acted differently there?

He didnโ€™t interact with anyone there (donโ€™t count flavour). While here he has been trying to defend(?) himself and talk about mechanic a little

N0 Simon is Blue Dragon btw.

Healers/Protectors/Watchers on me. Pretty serious about this.

The only thing I remembered from glancing at thread is PKRโ€™s post restricition, which is probably complete BS. Itโ€™s not out of range for him to engage people in his comedy so that he doesnโ€™t even need to explain himself, people will figure out his fake claim themselves and feel smart.

He did this in Bastard Anniversary.

Not going to read anything else which is above, probably waste of time.

Iโ€™m not even sure if BD has majority.

im not sure of his apparent role tbh.
the 3rd person pr is possible, and NAI, and the only roles i could find which might fit the other pr dont really gel with what hes claimed