[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Signup Thread (20/Infinite)

finally school ending

this should be standard

Grand Idea was my first game soโ€ฆ
/OMEGA ULTRA SUPER ALPHA IN 5
hey do me a favor and let the scum faction of town spawn if you can I think town needs another win under their belt

I personally heavily preffer town as an ally faction
just because we already have too many damn scum factions

nah town is a disease that these so called โ€œtowniesโ€ are trying to spread. So it has to be evil. These โ€œtowniesโ€ expect good reads, constant posts, and no sheeping thats like EVIL

3 Likes

The hardest choices require the strongest wills

3 Likes

/in

what does pingas mean

thank fuck

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gri2I0SZwgQ

This should be pretty accurate.

@Geyde

Kira :shield: :crossed_swords:

Neutral Killing
DeathNote (Passive) - You carry a Deathnote. If you lose the Deathnote you lose all your powers. If you are killed, your killer gets the Deathnote. If lynched the Deathnote can be voted to be given to a player, or burnt.
Write Your Name (Day) - Select a player. They will die within an hour. Bypasses immunity - Infinite Uses.
Shinigami Eyes (Night) - Learn a playerโ€™s exact class - Infinite Uses.
Your Objective is to kill all criminals and survive to the end of the gameโ€ฆ

No choice. Must be in game.

Denied.
Not a claimvig

This blacklist does not affect any ongoing games and hosts may choose to handle that amongst themselves. It however will be in effect for all future games or games currently in signups. Any attempt to derail ongoing games by blacklisted players will be scrutinized and bans will follow. Any chance at an appeal will also be lost should this occur.

nani

I thought we been over this

A blacklist is useless if you allow hosts to bypass it

Iโ€™m making a special exemption for this game because some reasons that will become apparent later.

I donโ€™t condone mod biasing rolls or public shaming

Neither will be present in this game
(Minus a bit of rolling bias to prevent there from being 10+ nontown at the start)

bias to roll town i hope

Please have Kira. It will balance things since he may as well side with good.

It 100% looks like you are going to make it awful for the people on the blacklist due to reasons later and I donโ€™t condone any evil thoughts you have