[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Yeah, but you know this

so you can easily fake it.

therefore making it invalid.

Because I was afraid someone would frame me.

I saw Wazza’s post, and I’m actually angry to hear that wtf he doesn’t give a fuck. That mofo is NOT listening ro a fuck of anyone, and I’m hurt that he could even say such a fucking thing
I’m sorry, but that’s all I can think of right now, be back in a few hours. Waking up to see “Well, don’t give a flying fuck, fuck you and your fucking advice” is actually the rudest wake up I have ever done in my life.

1 Like

Frame Result*

1 Like

I dunno, it is a green. What am I supposed to do?

Exactly. Shurian is BD.

My death confirms Shurian, at least.

What no it does not

Yes. I die, your greencheck proven clear.

Theres a godfather (shows as BD) and a tailor (disguises people as BD) iirc from Arete’s post.

Not the King though

sorry for not being as active I’m in another game on a different site and I’m also hosting a game rip

And all Members retain their actions

I checked you D1, which I think a scum would have visited you as well to swapperinoes you with king tho

And fake checks aren’t out of the ball park for me.

/vote Wazza
I don’t usually get angry, but this man just made me unable to go to my internship. I have a swollen eye from the crying I did. I read Wazza’s reply yesterday and kept me up all night. Replace? Fuck that. That slot dies. It’s bias, but I’m upset and entitled, and I don’t want to touch on this stupid AtE nor interact with a person who ignores everything I say

Due to my swollen left eye, I’ll be taking a break from this game
Ping me and I’ll get back to you asap.

/unvote

Sorry shuri, I get that it’s personal and that wazza is likely scum, but i don’t want magnus to quickhammer.

There’s a contradiction in my posts, but at this point I’m honestly too pissed to care. Just know that I read Wazza’s post after my last post before I slept, and I couldn’t fucking sleep because of it.

1 Like

I don’t care ‘bout hammer

yep, you can say that all you want.

imma just shut down all possibilities either way.

Wishing I didn’t listen to Marshal so I could GT myself