[VFM] Mountainous Arson - (12/15) - Completed - Town Wins

read magnus’ sis i with context at the later points and you tell me

This is why I disagree with locking Jake as a villager. His posts were wolfy and wolves often self-pres onto each other when push comes to shove. Ici and Jake ISO’ing each other and then pushing in an act of self-pres shouldn’t clear them as we may have had W/W wagons d1.

1 Like

It’s the self-pres push from ici and how they acted once pressure was on Jake.

Once pressure was on jake they vanished like a job well done

what

The subject in the second sentence is Ici, right?

SFoL 53 Magnus ISO, ~150 Posts; he was Butler --> made GK involuntarily by the Syndicate and died N3

maynus’s iso with context on the later post
1:40 am for me

1 Like

and now
i sleep

@Alice
Comments on your own play and ISO from Color Wheel?

Might as well ISO everyone in this game since I have the time to do so now. Will start with Hja and do everyone that I haven’t ISO’d yet. I’ll do Magnus/my own slot at the end if I have time

@Maxwell

Village

Vulgard
Hjasik
MaximusPrime
Kai
Sulit

Maxwell
Geyde
Arete

Eevee
Magnus

Jakethewolfie
KyoDaz
Shurian

Wolf

With the caveat that Shuri/Magnus can’t be W/W and that one flipping W will clear the other. I’m absolutely confident everyone in the first tier are villagers with 90% confidence that everone in the second tier are villagers as well.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to play much here as I’ve been pretty busy, so yeah. I’m basically trying to sort out the last five slots. Just need to find the last three villagers there and the game should be solved.

do you remember how you played in that game?

team game on MU from late july. you randed wolf and lost

I spent 3-4 hours compiling your ISO from that game and posting it in this thread along with your slot team chat and scum chat

in this message

If you’re asking for self-meta and comparing my play here to there, then sure.

A) As a wolf I hard distance a lot with wolves that are scumread in the thread to the point of needlessly bussing them, and if my wolfmates here are being townread then I’ll hard-defend them to oblivion and blame on me misreading them if they flip.

Were I a wolf here with Ici the moment I noticed him blatantly TMI’ing Geyde I’d have immediately voted him as well to stake my claim on his pelt. I interact a lot with my wolfbuddies as I know that lack of interaction with flipped wolves is wolfy, here I just had no interactions with Ici due to lack of time. See how in Color Wheel I repeatedly defended Pawn Lelouche while pushing and pressuring Duskfall despite the fact that we had V/V wagons on the line.

B) As Maxi said, I tryhard a lot when I wolf and I usually am more active than whenever I’m a villager unless I have no internet at all as what happened in Clown Fiesta. I try to carry games and push my agenda as a wolf as wolves depend a lot more on their own effort.

Here I’m basically coasting due to getting addicted to ArcheAge not having much time to play here. In Color Wheel I was having medical issues and I still was pushing the 112/Chemist V/V wagons for mislynches.

Point is, if you’re trying to meta-read me here then it’s pretty obvious that I’m town as I’m basically laid back and making reads rather than trying to push lynches.

@Alice
I know your slot was already dead when this happened, but what did you think/feel when my slot (Contrainer/Relm/Me/Ladd/Frog) fake claimed Tracker and sacrificed itself to a nightkill as the last mafia member got redchecked by the real tracker, clinching the game for town?

I wasn’t paying much attention after Limestone died, though.

After the game ended / after your slot died, did you regret letting my slot live so long?
I consider it to have been the most impactful town member.
I mean, when I was in the game with you day 2, Ladd and Frog saved me from being mislynched and basically got me into the towncore just by feeding me information to say in public chat. I myself didn’t really do anything.