[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Are you allowed to claim?

I don’t see it as mean or anything; it’s a tactic used by scum to influence people. And it works well.
That’s why I find it scummy.

I mean, I would use it as town, would I ever use such methods.

To do what

Can we all move on from this nonsensical bickering and move onto who we are electing for President?

Be townread by people who matter. BD killers, healers, etc. important BD. That matter no matter what faction you’re on. Start with killers and work your way through the trust ladder. A healer’s trust is nothing if prince doesn’t think you’re BD. Avoid death. Gain trust. Figure out who your enemy is.

1 Like

Wait whats that. Did you post something from scumchat here?

was that supposed to go to scumchat

Why would you use that tactic as town? It’s trying to make an argument of something that does not exist. Actually, it’s argument-avoiding.
You’re using the terminology to avoid making an argument against someone. I believe what Luxy has done here is exactly that; he’s not explaining why PKR is town. He’s just using that word to avoid saying why so in the future he may be able to either change opinions easily or solidify them easily. Avoiding 180.

Italy did you just make an oopsie

No he didn’t. No. No way.

No, i meant to post that here.

he did

This is an ironic post.

Considering that its pretty easy think that pkr is VI given he BLED me

1 Like

To who did you say this?

so you could have posted it in scumchat but chose not to

To sum it up, Reads from non-important BD are meaningless to me.

If anything it seems like he’s trying to help a scummate out.
For some reason.

@Italy Do a read on Solic. NOW.

How you see me isn’t what matters, how the prince sees me matters. How princess sees me is meaningless. How hunter sees me can be the difference between life and getting wolfed.