[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

It usually backfires for what I’ve seen, people are sometimes… impulsive.

Gonna ISO him brb

No i do, I just dont get it in this context, the vote/psuh on marshal not voting arete, doesnt feel like a reaction test

well no

my definition is:

a crafted scenario meant to get a reaction out of someone that can be used to glean their alignment

it’s not always stress

I can case them later, but Deus Ex vibes really dont like this

as much as i hate to remind you of this

here’s a reminder that i am fucking insane and that post is in no way AI
(yes i was town that game)

What does this post mean

Like are you saying he feels like he did in Deus Ex or…?

which is why i don’t really do the “fake scumslip” reactiontests anymore because they don’t target a person or group of people and don’t have a set purpose

Yeah he was extremly lazy in that game

SELF META
bad

EAT PANT

the best advice I’ve ever gotten on reactiontests is that they don’t work if the person being reactiontested knows it’s a reactiontest

:eyes:

provide valid reasoning on why jokes aren’t AI
“self meta bad”

marshal are you high

i can be if u want me to bb

That’s true. Then again wolves/mafia usually reveal themselves as such by slipping up in a reaction test.

Reaction tests are only effective if you’re already familiar with the person’s usual behavior and can thus notice if they’re acting different, overly defensive etc.

but no that was mostly a joke post and i think jokes r NAI but ur thing was more nuanced then a joke IMO

So @Napoleon read wise on Marshal where are you now?

hard disagree wolves are almost never caught from these

these are best used to find villagers

1 Like

all the people I feel are townie are Classic Decent Villagers and all the people I feel are wolfy are Classic LHF or newbies and I feel like that’s a problem