[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

What is this train on Arete?

I’m not sure anymore. I was slightly TRing them when I wrote those, but the whole argument between them makes me think we have a SvT or someone throwing.

I started to scum read Arete and then Priestess and then Kyo (I think) and some other people but no one is TRing them.

Locking people based on consensus isn’t a good idea. Confirmation bias is a plague.
I don’t necessarily agree nor disagree though

I wasn’t sheeping if that’s what you’re implying… I started the scum read. I was asking if anyone was TRing Arete so I could ask why

Back from O-chem.

I have a tinfoil that Solic is scum and slipped that conversion isn’t a thing.

Also, if there’s a Phys/Chrono they should really heal Luxy here.

I honestly haven’t read thoroughly enough to make a decision on Arete or Kyo. I thought Priestess was helpful.

That’s not what I was implying
I probably didn’t get the point of your post

1 Like

Priestess is in her scum meta in at least two different ways, maybe more.

Post is entirely formulated
You really think that he slips on such a gigantic detail

Thoughts on PKR v. Luxy?

Yes, the fact that he’s assuming that it works the opposite way it would normally work in an SFoL, and assumes that for no reason, is really setting off my scumdar.

(obvious exception is obvious but I have a kind of angleshooty reason why I don’t think that applies, which I’m not explaining because I don’t want to angleshoot)

I really need to see the analysis of why Luxy is off from Pkr to have an idea of Pkr’s side.
I am confident that Luxy is town based off of what they’ve posted so far. He has conviction in his pushes in a way that he just can’t pull off as scum.

1 Like

My personal take on the initial debacle regarding the bleed is that it devolved too quickly into accusations for thread direction at that point to not be predominantly controlled by town
It’s like how people reacted in SFoL 49 when FK gladiated themselves. Thread went wild and the wildest were town.

A bit different of an example but I think it still holds here

PKR and I have mindmelded quite a bit with that so his point of view comes from town or he’s trying to pocket me but I don’t think he would claim Hunter as scum

1 Like

To elaborate on this:
-She’s doing a specific buddying/whiteknighting thing where she intentionally draws associations with a townie to make them look suspicious (she’s done that in previous scumgames, and discussed the fact that she’s done that)
-She’s also doing a specific pocket-y thing with likes, or was earlier; I compared her meta from previous games and as far as I can tell it’s a weirdly accurate scumtell for her (you can compare her use of likes in FoL 22 and EFoL 3 to see this pretty easily)
-She’s misunderstanding things to a far greater degree than is plausible for her to do by accident (I explained this one earlier)

I’m not scumreading her because of the OMGUSing or for claiming scum, because both of those are NAIish for her.

There were a couple of posts that pinged me earlier as trying to get the Prince/Justiciar to slip up and out themself but those are unfortunately also NAI.

I don’t really believe in the ‘mindmelds’
They’re complete BS if you have to ask me.

Can you explain who she is pocketing/whiteknighting?

These stood out to me as particularly telling of my point
Strongest TR based off this interaction is Kyo