[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I was scumreading PKR before the bleed but I don’t think scum would be so brazen as to bleed an obvtown on D1 and then claim it (I know not everyone sees Luxy as obvtown, but).

Sidenote: I have way too many townreads at the moment assuming no conversion (which I still think Solic slipped, and also the Marshal+Kyo argument makes sense to me). Either I’ve miscleared some people, or there’s a lot of scum hiding in my nullreads/the inactives.

Interesting. Me and Luxy have enough candidates for evils tho.

I don’t get the perspective
He was forced into claiming it by Solic

He was heavily softing the bleed before he outright claimed it, I’m on mobile so I can’t find quotes but he made it obvious he was Hunter, said he was softing, and then made multiple comments along the lines of ‘gosh now that you’ve noticed my softs I SURE AM CURIOUS what Luxy’s going to think when he gets online.’

Here’s the link:

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-52-clash-of-cults-the-blue-dragon-are-victorious/77883?u=teleology

In SFoL52 Luxy enters the thread by commenting on quotes and is very analytical off the bat. I didn’t see the same thing in this game. Here he seems like he genuinely is trying to gamesolve… some quotes:

First post:

He specifically targets someone as well. I just didn’t see the same tunnel in this game if that makes sense. I’m used to game solvey aggro Luxy. The entrance just seemed really off and inconsistent with Luxy’s town meta — though I am judging off of one game.

(Also I just remembered you cohosted this game)

1 Like

You have too many town reads??? How? I have too many scum reads

Back now from an exam

I’d be very interested in who your scumreads are :eyes:

I’m trying to say that I think Pkr is bad because when he was forced into admitting his bleed, his argument was so bad that it had to be overcompensating for something (namely, the fact that Luxy is heavily townread)

I know he was heavily softing it
I don’t care that he was heavily softing it

What’s your head like on thread

i’ve missed at least half the thread so my reads are probably outdated

I probably misunderstood the point you were making when you made it

Aight
Then read up

I’m townreading you, Geyde, {Priestess given Solic flips scum, and I’m confident there’s no more than one scum between them}, Luxy, Soul, and Hja, and townleaning several other people, and I only have a couple outright scumreads at this point. (List may be incomplete because I can’t fit the text box on the same screen as the player list, so I probably forgot some people).

i’ll try

I just don’t think he’d have claimed it at all if he were scum who bled Luxy. The soft matters because it shows he wasn’t forced into admitting it, he basically did so on his own.

Do you know who you’re trying to read

I mean in the context of his explanation
He was forced to out his reasoning after Solic outed his softs to thread

But why would he have claimed or softed it in the first place if he were scum?