[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I should probably stop shoving schoolwork to the side and actually do it so like chao

I find Kyo’s logic weird overall and I can’t put my finger on it, but since I don’t wanna thunderdome him (yet), somebody yank me outside of the tunnel

That whole thing pings me

Hits the nail on the head about Kyo.

It makes complete sense.

Scum will be giving geniune reads. Which means

If they decide to try and go for scum then we can just look at people who’ve scumread the dead scum. And vice versa.

Kyo’s opening feels unnatural to me, I have never played with him before but it feels like an attempt to appear solvey A, or B he’s a VI telling scum what not to do.

I get why

It’s just that I’m not sure if there’s any point in thunderdoming Kyo right now

besides I might be tunnelvisioned since I’ve been watching him closely since the day start

Mate, scum will always kill Town early on in multiball we have a 4:1 numbers advantage at this point.

Which will soon dwindle down as they have double converts and there is a 2KPN. If both converts are successful there will literally be 6 scum alive.

Your post literally asked ‘who will scum kill n1’

the question has an obvious answer and its a useless post.

Emphasis on the word ‘tonight’ in your post meaning N1.

I forgot momentarily that they don’t kill n1. Either way, if they did decide to kill n1 it was a useful post.

Kyo is backtracking here, he is now saying he meant ‘in future nights’ when he clearly said tonight.

Are you trying to not get BD to accomplish anything by saying all this stuff about d1 reads not being a good idea

It’s that attitude I see coming from scum and not BD. Early reads with no mechanical info should be very useful later

If they decide to kill N1 its still a useless post because it will be on town

In fact the very reason I’m asking for reads is because I want to see how they change

Not sure how your idea of playing the game is helping BD.

Exactly, and if they do go for an obvious townie then we can refer back to this

@KyoDaz can please also state your motivation behind telling scum what you’re looking for?

I’ve already explained this.

I haven’t read the whole thread because I’ve been arguing with you