[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

So then why are you scumreading me for changing my read on Priestess?

After skimming throught tele’s Iso from LOTR and this game, i have noticed a few things.

a) tele came out early with some mechanics talk and started serious.
b) tele defended boss hard(town)[This was the focus of tele’s read]

Now, after skimming through her ISO in this game, ive noticed she has done slightly less mechanics talk and a lot more of the defending.

Her enterence was literally defending preistess. and she has defended a lot of other people.

Tele is either in her current townmeta, or emulating her current townmeta.
And i might actually be leaning towards the latter

1 Like

I know his timezone
He’s not going to be able to respond

Im like Math?
I’ll take the compliment Yes

Geyde is Arete trying to pocket me or are they innocent?

Tele does acknowledge this tendancy

Also, I’m not scumreading you for changing your read, I’m scumreading you for changing your read for no reason.

1 Like

Crunches popcorn harder for you and you only.

I think they sheeped my read of you tbh
Kinda neutral between the two

Does anyone else agree or am i being too harsh?

Why are you trying to meta read me

it’s more of a tone-meta read

I really think we should stop with the emphasis on meta and instead look at what Tele is trying to achieve here? Do you think she is defending town or is defending scum?

Meta reading is bad period and almost never works unless they’re hjasik.

one day hjasik is gonna role scum in a crucial game and shes gonna shitpost and everyone is gonna townlock them for it calling it now

1 Like

@Wazza ?

Yo?

I just checked here, watcha want?

I mean go back to post 390 and read on from Hja’s push on Maxwell and the theresponding information around Arete and Priestess arguing

Because you had no logical flow to it. You’re like “yeah Priestess is scum because she is in her scum meta” and then you just stop thinking that after she tries to buddy with you and you both gang up on Solic instead.

Would you like me to explain my progression?
At first I thought that you and Priestess were scum v town, and I thought that you were the scum most likely. I contemplated that if you died and flipped town, then based on your interactions (the reading of her meta, guess what, I don’t personally understand Priestess’ meta, I am going off of what you say) it would be apparent that Priestess was scum since you weren’t (aka you were right about your reads). Then you suddenly changed your reads, so what am I supposed to think? I start thinking… maybe this whole thing is a show and Priestess and Arete are both on the same scum team.

You know what? For the sake of this argument I will even tell you the plan I had for when I got group scum. When I got group scum, my plan was going to be that I would talk with my scum mate and distance myself as far as possible away from them. And if I was the scummier one, they would bus me, and if they were the scummier one, I would bus them. Well you and Priestess reminded me of my own ideas of how I would act as scum. And from my perspective it is quite plausible that you did it for show for the towncred to get everyone off your radar to perhaps preserve the both of you.

However at the same time I also do consider the fact that Priestess is legit town and Arete is just scum that just can’t reason through the process of scum reading Priestess so rescinded the read and moved onto Solic instead to be more likeable toward town

2 Likes

Aight
I don’t like it, but I don’t expect people to make incredible analysis regarding me

Click on the reply post on the top right of each post I have linked dude

1 Like