[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Hmm I see what they are doing, but I’d like to hear from Magnus first.

1 Like

I believe I was promoted to King. Could be wrong though.
:wink:

But you didn’t put the poison on the king, correct?

I couldn’t before D2.

No I suppose not, I guess that doesn’t explain why scum decide to use omega action to switch crown right away.

That’s a thing?

I believe that’s how it turned down.

However it doesn’t explain Luxy’s death and their logs.

Considering it’s D1

Seems to be something more useful later on imo :woman_shrugging: so I guess they might have even better Omega Actions for later

Attack which bypassed heal.
We do not know what the main faction scum we face is like.

Reaper is not possible?

I thought reaper is delayed kill.
Or is that just in ToL?

2 Likes

NK can exist so I assume Reaper would be possible

I’m not sure either I’m gonna go get the class card

2 Likes

That was just ToL, Reaper can bypass healing on both night abilities.

2 Likes

During the Day?

The Reaper :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Consume Soul (Passive) - If you die at night with at least one soul, you will consume it and come back to life. (Does not work if executed by The Prince) You start with two souls. You will gain one soul on a successful reap. You are aware of the number of souls you hold.
Icy Touch (Day) - Choose to do a number of the following actions to target player. You will consume a soul for each action chosen. Occupy target player this day. Occupy target player this night. Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. - Infinite uses :crown:
Reap (Night) - Reap the soul of a player, killing them bypassing healing and occupying them. - Infinite uses :crown:
Gather Darkness (Night) - Use Reap on target player. In addition, choose to do a number of the following modifications. You will consume a soul for each modification chosen. Bypass death immunity or you are occupy/redirection immune for this night. - Infinite uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.

Probably Reap then, but could be Gather Darkness IF it is Reaper.
But it could be a main faction thing too, we should not ignore that possibility.

Well Luxy jailed himself so doesn’t it have to be a strongman?