[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

During the Day?

The Reaper :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Consume Soul (Passive) - If you die at night with at least one soul, you will consume it and come back to life. (Does not work if executed by The Prince) You start with two souls. You will gain one soul on a successful reap. You are aware of the number of souls you hold.
Icy Touch (Day) - Choose to do a number of the following actions to target player. You will consume a soul for each action chosen. Occupy target player this day. Occupy target player this night. Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. - Infinite uses :crown:
Reap (Night) - Reap the soul of a player, killing them bypassing healing and occupying them. - Infinite uses :crown:
Gather Darkness (Night) - Use Reap on target player. In addition, choose to do a number of the following modifications. You will consume a soul for each modification chosen. Bypass death immunity or you are occupy/redirection immune for this night. - Infinite uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.

Probably Reap then, but could be Gather Darkness IF it is Reaper.
But it could be a main faction thing too, we should not ignore that possibility.

Well Luxy jailed himself so doesn’t it have to be a strongman?

Does that mean omega action caused Luxy to jail himself?

That’s bold statement.

HOLD ON. Is it D1 or 2?

So either Gather Darkness with Strongman thing
Or omega action shenanigans / main faction normal ability shenanigans.

1 Like

D2.
(Filler)

Hja, pls don’t ping me, I refuse to play a bastard game, I’m out.

Hja, pls don’t ping me, I refuse to play a bastard game, I’m out.

Well if the NK was the one that killed Luxy then either the scum faction can convert or the killer was occupied?

Priestess please… It’s not bastard.
Things seem pretty normal, only difference is we do not know about main factional scum.

So why does it say D1 up top?

Double post :eyes:

Did lux soft or something?

It is D2 though.

Idk. But that’ll probably be changed soon.

@Alice can you change it to Day 2 instead of Day 1?
Thanks.

So Luxy was either strongmaned, softed, or someone occed me

Possibly yes, but that doesn’t explain why Luxy got killed despite being bled.

Former is most likely, reaper is likely in play here.