[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I disagree on scum Priestess
Their thread behavior draws unnecessary attention to themselves with every post they make in a way that just makes their slot look shittier

It’s LHF.
Macro it later

1 Like

LHF doesn’t = BD

I know

You are trying to fake relaxed and jokey tone but it obviously isn’t

Disagree, there are specific ways to be LHF that almost always come from BD (like you in EFoL 3, or Jake in FoL 22).

I was typing but man i cant wrap logic around anything rn.
Everything looks clean on the surface.

@Maxwell Please tell me your general reads on Hja, Geyde and Marshal. I don’t need explanations, but I want to know your current standing of them.

This is like the read you did on magnus in that sailor game she is trying to fake being in her town meta in those posts

@anon97870008
Can I get your top two townreads and your top two scumreads at the moment?

LHF is thrown about too much. It’s a buzzword.

Priestess isn’t a “lhf”

most players arent “lhf”

1 Like

scumarete has said the same thing that you just have

No. You’ll get them when I’m back from work.

And scum!Arete was right about that, they were just wrong about whether it applied to Set.

1 Like

Look, I know that locking a player one alignment based off of ‘scum wouldn’t do this’ this early is bad.
That’s why I’m just saying that the slot is naturally scummy and should be evaluated later

1 Like

Not really LHF just means you are suspicious/Can’t easily defend and easily voted up by people, aka a easy target for scum or sheeps to vote up, aka myself.

hahaha this is it bros we have found our guy

Imo
LHF = Easy to push, and force a definite read on them based on their reaction. Also easy to mislynch.

I was referring to the “two scum two town” thing.

another easy example of potential “trying to seem helpful”

Can someone do a read on Shurian please?

yes you speak sense

Have you tried prodding around