[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Iā€™m basically a lost wolf this match even if my role PM is not Syndicate-flavoured.

Can you take another look at Tele for me given the knowledge that Iā€™m town?

Sheā€™s so overwhelmingly pure and I melded with her on almost every single read, especially D2. I canā€™t possibly read this slot as scum even if the entire thread tries to convince me.

I think every read I have except Tele and Kyo is subject to change.

I think I can now reveal the fact that I was 100% convinced Shurian was the Justiciar who spewed Luxy as Prince D1 and Geyde noticed it.

Scumslip? :eyes:

I thought Marshal was the Justicarā€¦

But this means Geyde noticed something completely different and Iā€™m just a dumbass.

Letā€™s cry in a corner.

1 Like

Anyway Vulā€™s slot is basically confirmed town from angle shooty reasons and also that Vulā€™s scum meta is very obvious to me (at least, in LOTRFM I read him as scum D1 and he was scum)

And I donā€™t see him in his scum meta

Anyways Iā€™m not scum so go away nerds

Watch Shurian and Marshal both flip scum, just to rub the salt in.

Thereā€™s a lot I have to say post-game.

Also I have a history of 100% correctly reading Tele. I scumread her in Clash of Cults where we were both town, and TMI townread her when I was scum in LotR and she was town.

Wait.

2 Likes

I did too

Gun-to-head I would say Arete Squid is scum. Itā€™s the first name that pops into my mind when I think to myself ā€˜scum in SFoL 53: Looming Threat.ā€™

/vote PoisonedSquid luhmao.

I think marshal should be voted.

Join with me lads

/vote marshal

Donā€™t expect me to be able to explain it, though. It seems that no matter if Iā€™m able to explain my reads or not, they are still equally bad.

I suppose I wonā€™t know that for sure until I see Maxwell and Geyde flip, but still.

CFD onto marshal

Actually, let me rephrase that. No matter the explanation I have or the reading method I use, the scumread is almost always bad.
There.