[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

ahem
If you Grand Trial Marshal, you will be sent to the abyss where you’ll never return to dry land ever again

1 Like

What does that mean

If u gt u bad

It means you’ll be trapped under the sea for a long time

2 Likes

@Magnus

If you even think about Grand Trialing someone right now I think we need to start a rebellion.

I’m a Salmon though

But you’re Alphys. Aren’t you supposed to be a dinosaur?

1 Like

Me reading and realising how fucked up my reads were when I read the thread from yesterday

Why does that happen like why

1 Like

Nah man u right

1 Like

I just had a thought: considering the fact that the push on Arete was town lead, scum could have done one of two things in reaction to this:

1. Sheeped the read
  2. Defended Arete to gain town cred when they flipped

I’d personally have tried to do the latter as scum. So I am extremely unmotivated right now, but when I find the motivation I will try to look into that

Someone please explain to me why every single time I’d scumread the Prince/Unique Role

On the surface level I think it clears Shurian and PKR at least

Though Shurian was already cleared imo

I was gonna wall post on Arete but now I’m like
Ah
The situations that didn’t make sense before make sense… I didn’t even consider those.

Please let this be a reminder for me to actually attempt to slot all power roles into their respective slots.

Yeah I am kind of at a loss and I think I screwed myself or maybe I didn’t but I’m gonna try anyway

Further considered the Derps question a bit on the plane and I don’t think trying to push a virtual IC makes him scum here, based on his CoC performance he understands the concept of pushing for mislynches and there is no world in which he manages to get a mislynch on the basically confirmed Justiciar off.

I’m going to sleep.

Thinking Solic should be the lynch today. Will try to work out a more extensive readlist/PoE before EoD. Right now I’m thinking towncore is me/Vulgard-unless-LW/Hja/Shurian/my N1 greencheck/maybe Soul, which is kind of an unfortunately small towncore, but.

Also thinking TK’s who are strongly enough in the PoE should likely try to fire in said PoE tonight. inb4 I’ve miscleared the entire scumteam and we wake up tomorrow to a sea of Blue Dragon corpses.