[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Could you explain? I wanna hear your thinking
@Cheeki

/vote SDA

Don’t have a ton of time to be active on the thread but I want to lynch here.

I think Marshal is town and so is Shurian

1 Like

Well I thought kyo not flipping meant they where scum I guess the wording was weird I assumed it would flip as “Scum” or something.

We know scum have many weird effects this game so a flip clean I wouldn’t really put past the scum team.

1 Like

YoU ArE oN mY pOE

ok broski

Vote who?

Sirderpsalot.

spewed scum from kyo’s flip(which had to be scum, not only from my POV, but from the POV of knowing there is a clean)

2 Likes

Marshal did you link anyone last night buddy? or have you already said who you’ve linked?

Marshal you’re able to send a message correct

And uhh Marshal
I liked one of your messages the other day about your tele to me, but I didn’t really go check anyone in there, so yeah. I’m more than certain someone’s gonna try framing the people inside.

I’m buddying btw no one knows this but I said buddy

Derps, explain yourself

Arete and vul.

can’t get onto it yet, but will once they leave

1 Like

Wym pov of knowing their was a clean? You were the one who brought up cleans saying you would be cleaned didn’t you??

I think Marshal put it better than I could.
Besides, every interaction SDA has had has either been lolcatty/fluff, or extremely forced.

It makes sense for kyo to push a ML on me, knowing there is a clean. and it makes sense why he was okay with being killed at the end, because his flip would be cleaned.

Well at least vul can confirm the link

2 Likes

Can I GT Derps now?

Feel free to vote me, my votes staying on marshal. This should be the lynch.

In aretes logs