[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

No you haven’t I looked at through your day 2 posts and you didn’t do it day 1

Its easy to metaread you tbh. No idea why you think you are unreadable

1 Like

And what do you think I am

Scammer?

Oh well at least I can use this game to not meta read me if this ends with me early lynched based off meta. ¬_¬

Snippits of Soul'sDefensive actions from SFOL 00- town game

So the main difference is why he was being scumread. Geyde scumread him for his lack of build up instead of activity or lack of content. Im going to compare some of the defense here to this, if theres more ate, if the tone is different, and see if it feels more similiar to this or CoC

I didn’t even have any content that game

What are you talking about lack of content I gave derp reads was planning on donig more, you realise I was asleep I can’t physically type out while asleep

which one? Which game should i compare to which

You have about 0 content in this match either
/vote Soul

A lot of my bd games I linked three of them IF YOU LOOKED through my Isos and bothered not to repeat solic yesterday maybe you’d have a clue

I did i went through SFOL 00 which you gave me a link to

i can go through another one, but why give that one then

Think I’m either gong to replace out or not bother at this point because I’m not doing another game after this fuck this shit.

/Vote Soul

go on Gat tha scuma becuaser wea caert read and nevar larn.

I’m fucking done seriously.

Wow. Idc. You know how to play not 100% antitown. Go and replace out, Coward!

Shut up seriously.

Soul like don’t replace out my dude. One because ur not supposed to announce that and two lets talk about this. Which town game, you can pick. Ill compare your game to here

Lets keep the mood happy

Why would you do this as town? It doesn’t make us change our mind about you.

Also everyone, I apologize. I have some irl stuff going on and I don’t feel like I’m in a very healthy state to play the game that well. I apologize for not being as active as I would want to be and I don’t want it to hinder the game

3 Likes