[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

So I was wrong

Dies internally.

A vet was wrong : (

1 Like

So I’m a old version of obs but the only change is that my ability is named window peak how creative yay.

Actually your Little Bird is less strong and you should have infinite watch usages?

Yeah I have Infinite uses, Little birds just tells me if someone leaved I thought that was how current obs worked.

oh wait my class is pretty different to this then

1 Like

I can see the confusion then honestly.

Fyi how is magnus confirmed mystic when kyo claimed a link with marshal @Solic

Unless I’m missing something

Conduit is a thing

Because Magnus claimed to have made that Link. FoL Mystic can Conduit infinitely.

Herp derp My brain big not

Sorry I just realised this -_-

Thats for what I’m here :wink:
Go ahead, I like your progression

1 Like

I’ll probably get 2-3 more Reads done today if I can I just need time to focus and well read.

Don’t like rushing things out, but I’m really trying to improve at this point as it isn’t fair on town (or any other faction) if I don’t try, just don’t expect me to crank out reads day 1 because I’m not good at that

I honestly really don’t like Priestess’ behavior around Soul. As town she doesn’t really push people that hard, but here she’s like ‘lynch Soul, he has barely contributed and I don’t like him.’ She’s pushing him, and pushing him over Marshal who had a scummier day 1 in my opinion. I’m starting to wonder if she’s groupscum with Marshal (I know, lolpreflips).

It just strikes me as weird how aggressively Priestess jumps on that push.

And there is more. There were several of Priestess’s posts which pinged me before.

Remember that this is a response to:

Which was a question I asked because I found it really stupid. Priestess’s response feels… a bit awkward. ‘Tele hasn’t been on my good side this game.’ But she put her in towncore before… why put someone who isn’t on your good side in towncore? It feels like I caught her on a read she didn’t care about and she had to backtrack.

This feels a little lazy. ‘Oh I’m townreading the people who are interacting. Why? No reason.’

I would put several quotes here but doing this on mobile is a pain. Basically, Priestess drifts through the thread throughout the first day without actually accomplishing much or solving. Read her ISO and you should be able to tell what I mean. She is on the sidelines most of the time and constantly commenting, but… she is not establishing anything.

Her ISO is FULL of posts like these.

Also.

She finally posts a readlist and it mostly follows consensus aside from a few key spots.

• Townread on Marshal.
  • Townread on Tele again.
  • Scumread on Solic.
  • Null/Townlean on Luxy.
  • Null/Townlean on Arete (I know he claimed Cowardly but bear with me) - at the time that wasn’t consensus from my POV, but I suppose this one isn’t AI.

It feels like she is scumreading Solic because she doesn’t have enough scumreads, honestly. She calls Jake scum and doesn’t explain it, and the Solic read is… what? She says his progression is good but she is scumreading him anyway? …Okay?
So she only has two scumreads. She turns to Tele town again, and nulls/townleans Luxy despite several people suspecting him. Maybe she didn’t want him lynched, I don’t know since she didn’t explain that either.
The townread on Marshal feels like it comes completely out of left field. She has not been defending him too strongly before if I remember correctly, point me to these posts if she has. This reeks of an attempt to change the thread direction, but it didn’t really work… which is important.

I know this post has been really chaotic (I’m trying to squeeze a good post into a 30 minute break) but Priestess D1 in hindsight was… really bad in my opinion.

And then we move into D2.

This is actually D1 but she already pushes Soul pretty hard. Given her readlist this feels quite opportunistic. She doesn’t try to push Solic or Jake (her scumreads), but instead jumps on Soul as if she has just seen a good push target. Then Solic versus Soul ensues…

And then, D2.

I hate saying this, but this feels like she is making excuses to deflect suspicion / votes.

Jumps on Soul as soon as possible.

And she hard pushes him.

Notice that she did not re-evaluate on Soul whatsoever despite his posts being significantly better as of late (in my opinion) and his lengthy interaction with Solic. She sees an opportunity D2 and hard pushes him again. There was no attempt to see something towny, she just tunnel votes him despite still having other scumreads.

Note that the counterwagon as of right now is Marshal and most of us agreed that he was scummy D1, but Princess townread him. The fact she is hard pushing Soul feels like an attempt to get the wagon off of Marshal. This point is moot if Marshal is town, but it makes perfect sense I’d Marshal/Priestess are both scum.

“Oh, I got bled by Unseen, therefore I’m town pushing this wagon and you should sheep me.”

This entire push by Priestess reeks of being orchestrated in bad faith and her D1 has been mostly her drifting through the thread without notable contributions, sadly. All of that combined and I don’t really see her being town here.

/vote Priestess

If Priestess is evil, Soul is probably spewed town or at least not groupscum. Luxy/Shurian’s position is worse because Priestess put a null read on him, kinda ‘leaving him for later’ as a result.
Marshal looks terrible by association if Priestess flips scum, too.

TL; DR I think Princess scum and this post is so disorganized I’m sorry.

Skimm reading this right now I don’t know if I agee, but I’ll make sure to look at this

Accused Voters Count
Shurian Solic 1/9
Soulshade DatBird, Teleology, SirDerpsAlot, Priestess 4/9
Marshal Shurian, Arete :crown:, KyoDaz, Soulshade 5/9
Priestess Vulgard 1/9

Do it, I think you’re helping, just don’t pressure yourself too much
Hoping you understand that some of what I said earlier today was only to make you want to fight again and not giving up early. Nothing was meant personally, but you know that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like defending Priestess, but you were just plainly wrong about that. I put Tele in my Town Tower. Not Priestess

Lolll

Also, here is a big thing. Unseen DOESN’T HAVE bleeds. They have a Moon Spirit who can’t bleed.

The rest I’ll let Priestess reply to.

Actually @anon97870008 are you hardclaiming that you’re not faking your bleed?

@Marshal Would also be nice if you could shed more light on your thunderdome. Don’t know if you were pinged already.