[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

Actually you’d been pretty screwed if I had decided to flirt you instead

yeah exactly.

BUt it also got me cleared andd kyo executed.

#FakeThunderdome

@Marshal
Why did you check Solic?

This felt like he was misguiding derps and trying to get me to be basically useless without me there to defend myself.

Wait if sheriff is convert immune does this clear marshal as scum

Which was honestly kinda a scummy move. Like if i were MM, and derps was before the date, he would know if it failed and would cleam me. n

I actually changed my mind about my check, but kyo had gone inactive and probably wouldn’t have seen it anyways(and telling them hadn’t crossed my mind tbh)

I should have done it for magnus at least but i wasn’t thinking.

Well at least i keep my streak of being top wagon d2 :unamused:

Lets hope i also keep the streak of not dying d2.

I’m seriously going to have to look into marshal after Arete Isos, I’ve devoted myself to Isos now.

(120/267, posts remain).

Marshal is likely scum here, but I did say there’s a possibility that marshal decided to check another person.

yeah this was a major fuck-up for me. I’m gonna do my best to argue but at this point i am sussed by everybody.

at least my flip clears soulshade for the most part.

Okay, I wake up to you jumping onto me for no real good reason. I don’t know if you changed your vote, but this sudden throw of shade’s grinding my gears

We will see ;p

God now i feel like shit for not telling the link.

@Magnus you can confirm i did shade solic in the link a little bit.
also if everyone looks at my thang, they will see that i did shade solic in my claim to kyo. I guess that mindset festered in me a little more.

1 Like

Tell you me why you are evil :thinking:

@Shurian
@Arete
@KyoDaz
@Soulshade55r
@Teleology

Thunderdome is broken. I made a fuck-up by not saying the thing to kyo in mystic chat, but it isn’t a thunderdome

I will understand if you vote me for other reasons, but this isnt a mech thunderdome.

1 Like

But your shade on Solic was omgus, you only scum read him because he told butlers to occ you

I remember voting you for another reason, but I can’t exactly remember. On PC rn, reading up.

I don’t buy that you just didn’t explicitly state who you were matching in the link because you already claimed to have told Kyo who you were checking

I had a gut-scumread on him because i got some similar vibes to looming threat 53.
And then he gooes at the very last hour of the day and tells derps to occ me instead of redirect me, knowiing my claim, without me to defend myself.

I didnt like that.

Because I’m always scummy as any alignment
Okay, but seriously, the reason you scumread me is because you think I softed an anti-massclaim scum? Why would I just openly soft like that on Day 1? You know I got pissed off at people massclaiming in SFoL 53, so why is it suddenly scummy?