[SFoL] SFoL 57: Last Stand of the Virtuous [Canned]

Yes, I was converted in the setup where converting N1 is impossible.

1 Like

No, I’m more waiting on JGoes.

@Jane Solic is waiting on you get to it

You got one person work with them

I want to know

Alright, I’ll spill the beans
I’m Marshal (Not the player Marshal, geez) and I found Jgoes as Blue Dragon

@Solic you got your info. Do things

1 Like

I’m already voting JGoes.

Also Squid, you didn’t need to out it, it was kinda obvious meeh.

@SirDerpsAlot prevent visits on squid thanks

1 Like

The reason I didn’t want to out so soon was because I would be a target for death or conversion, but my immediate vote probably outted that… :^)

If this is legit, I’m happy I don’t need to consider the whole other scumfaction anymore.

There is one more thing I need to clarify about endgame conditions for this game. If only one main faction (between unseen, groupscum, and NK) remains alive at some point, but there is any Non-NK Neut(s) alive at that point that have yet to achieve their win condition but it still is possible for them to achieve such a win condition, the game will not end until such neut(s) have either achieved their win condition or been killed.

Also, if a non-NK neut ever achieves their win condition before the end of the game, they will be modkilled such as to avoid the kind of kingmaker neut scenario that won me SFoL 56.

1 Like

Okay so, maybe multitabling with DR mash was a mistake. Still, nothing’s going to stop me doing an ePiC cArRy this game.

i’ll be back in an hour or so for some spicy hot reads

Hmm yes. It’s big brain time.

Unless she’s neut or scum, this is probably legit

/vote Jgoes
Boom bye scum

Lets not quickhammer

Wait we arent that fast to hammering right

That’s the logic.

Flipping a scum is either very -EV as scum obviously, so it comes from town 90% of the time.

And herbs could obv exhume the dead body and find me conftown.

I went for derps because I felt I was gonna get flamed in deadchat after CSing the duke if I went for anyone else.

Lol conf town tyvm

/vote jgoes

Well squid claims marshal

And marshal good

So boom bye scoom

I never knew claiming a man’s name could contribute so much to game solving