[SFoL] SFoL 57: Last Stand of the Virtuous [Canned]

Solic has high convert equity, not sure who else does at the moment

this is based on the thing where he was a consensus townread and also the obvious SPC

I mean they both agree here and while we know ici isn’t groupscum, this isn’t a great look for vul/shuri

I personally get vibes more of ‘I am townreading this person to look like I’m solving BUT LOOK THEY COULD BE SCUM TOO WE COULD TOTALLY MISLYNCH THEM’ than I get vibes of ‘I’m townreading my buddy BUT DISTANCING’

could be wrong

…on the other hand.

:thinking:

okay so we have two groupscum(killer and converter)

i don’t think they can even use call to arms until d5.

so we have regular(night immunity peircing) killer and a converter who is useless.

and there are… 14?? players alive. so 2v12 or 2v11v1?

yeah this should be fine.

let’s just make a plan to eliminate PoE before N5

1 Like

AAAAAAA

@katze did you roll scum with Jgoes two games in a row??

/vote shurian

not a great look associations-wise for this slot.

I mean our PoE for the killer includes everyone at the moment (except Soul and Derps :eyes:) because that’s how conversion works

I can confirm myself as not converted tonight

also I’m pretty sure Defend isn’t phrased as giving night immunity? not positive

either way you know what to do

Armored (Passive) - Your first successful use of Protect will not kill you.
Protect (Night) - Protect a player, giving your life to kill their attackers. - Infinite Uses

next time i save an attack i die

…why was PKR not bussing Jgoes here…

he was redchecked it was literally free towncred

I think possessed is crone here.

let’s just mark it off as “deal with later, not groupscum”

counterpoint: I’m the Duke

second counterpoint: if they expect there’s a good chance of you being on me, they’re risking their KP by attacking, and they can’t get another convert until, well, N5

he could be Visionary

if we’re concerned I can kill him tonight

yeah i could just be your personal bodygaurd.

I think it even stops the “peirces night immunity” ability(i’d have to check) so i can stick on you and you have fun.

1 Like

no he literally slipped not knowing how the game worked or what the scumfaction even was.

either the worlds worst handmaiden or a crone to worry about later

well I did say that to squid and look what happened…

oh you’ll be fine

Visionary doesn’t have the Arbiter ability to copy other abilities, and generally has little ability to fakeclaim in a confirmable way

Anyone who can confirm themselves as not-the-Visionary should probably hardclaim today, I think; odds are they got a conversion last night, what with the neuts being outed. Squid was obviously the BD kill, going for Eevee the Insurgent claim would be bizarre, and thus the only way they plausibly miss the convert is by going for Ici

okay well turns out you still die if they peirce night immunity and i defend you.

but scum are trading 2 town for their scum killpower if they do that

and so either I defend arete and let them make that bet or I cold steel some rando and say fuck it.