[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

I do too, you’ll note that I’m not pushing a quicklynch

I do think her vanishing as soon as I mentioned she was bountied is >rand wolfy (since a villager here would want to help villagers before getting mislynched, while a wolf would want to avoid spew) but it could be real life stuff regardless of her alignment

no super strong ones and it’s kind of a problem

the game is basically

towncore

townie

nullish

and half the game is in ‘nullish’

Darth feels way more like a villager based on her ISO than in the previous game I played with her. On the other hand, in the previous game I played with her I mislynched her over an ISO I could easily call wolfy. It’s a little strange to read it as a villager now and think it’s villagery when it’s such a stark contrast.

I think I’m mostly confused about the change. Could be a villager trying much harder to avoid being mislynched this time around. (If so, good job. I am not lynching this today.) Could be a wolf who is significantly better at being a villager as a wolf than as an actual villager. That said, while both possibilities exist, I think Darth’s attempts to do something on day 1 is >rand V. I know I did the exact same thing as a wolf in the last game, but I don’t think Darth’s posts smell of wolf.

Very relaxed tone. Also very impressive if this is a wolf (which I don’t believe is the case). The progression feels natural and I like the angles darth is taking here. Why would a wolf bother to say that, for example:

I don’t think a wolf would include that or even think about that.

Conclusion: Darth is >> rand V. Same as Chloe.

The Village (conversion not included, order non-specific)

Vulgard
Arete
Possessed (I realize this is a controversial take, but I will talk about it when I feel I can talk about it. Also, I’m still open to re-eval.)
Napoleon
Ami

>rand V

Amelia
Chloe
Darth
Derps

Null Zone

Wazza
Italy
Frost
Sulit

Lean Wolf

EVO
Richard

Frankly, I am getting deepwolf paranoia. Re-eval will be necessary.

I know, loldeepwolves on day 2, but conversion exists and deepwolves can go deep early.

I don’t like my reads. I’m sure I miscleared someone, possibly more than one person. I will try to work on that throughout the day.

Villagers, please help me.

obviously I’m actually one of our 1.5 neuts and I’m just claiming a bouny on sulit because I think she’s probably scum

1 Like

(obvious joke is obvious)

did you explain why you’re TRing Nappy?

bounty

1 Like

@ Day 1.

I think this is the most likely deepwolf to fool me. I also like the way he voted today. It feels villagery to me, which I explained in a previous post.

The idea of the null zone / wolf zone containing all of the wolves seems too good to be true. I know for a fact my reads are not that good. Well, the hunt continues.

Im on mobile and far too tired to give insight but I appreciate all your content, and agree with most reads

1 Like

I’m re-reading Richard’s accusation of Derps and it reads as rather pure. Moving closer to >rand V for that reason. There was also a really good progression.

I rescind the wolfread. This progression would be beyond amazing for a newbie wolf. They even entertain the idea of Derps being a villager while people are piling on the Derps wagon. Nope, I do not believe this can be a wolf.

Eh. I need to think about this much more. Time to go back to lurking.

Random parting thought: Sulit might just be a wolf.

this minus the being-on-mobile thing

2 Likes

Forgot to place my vote.

/vote sulit

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
SirDerpsAlot Ami, CRichard564, Amelia 3/8
Ami SirDerpsAlot 1/8
sulit Chloe, Arete, Napoleon, EVO, Vulgard 5/8
Currently Abstaining Frostwolf103, darth_tabor, Possessed, Italy, Wazza, sulit 6

ping me if i miss any votes, vcbot katze is rusty

also vcbot is probably going to sleep so VC may be offline for a bit
1 Like

@sulit said that because of a project, she won’t be responding straight away. @SirDerpsAlot I hope there is an investigative that can either clear him as good or rule him in as scum. So far no investigative claims have said anything yet about @SirDerpsAlot.

Yeah, Evo voted Sulit I think

@katze

1 Like
You are correct, this has been fixed.

This feels forced

/FoS Chloe