[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

The thing is, in Virtuous they didn’t have wack progression. I need to re-check.

1 Like

(well it was more of icis slot anyway but still)

Were they also doing this in EVO as town?

no they had 1 post cuz they replaced in

hi qties im awake

agree with the hippo reads he is being too bold for scum and this varies mega differently from “vote LHF wagons for 2 days” in evo mafia

Yeah, now I remember.

Clear progression. I remember reading them hard V for this and I was right. (Too bad I got converted and began to claim otherwise.)

Here it’s just random jumping, and in the end he votes his village read for no reason.

The difference is clear as day to me. It feels like he’s struggling with TMI in this game, which is why the progression looks so weird. It looks like he’s going from point A to point B and jumping on specific islands instead of swimming through a river.

1 Like

rekt nerds

yea but thats mech read

they cant do that here

That’s a nice simile. :upside_down_face:

The type of read doesn’t really matter, the progression does. He went from wolfreading Derps to thinking he’s V in a super natural way.

Ily.

/evolve

2 Likes

@Luxy @Geyde VC pls.

what I mean that he can still struggle with making reads as villa but in ToL game he could rely on mech reads

Limited access since online class started.
Will be able to get up vc in like 5-10 minutes

3 Likes

I guess. Not sure if that excuses him, though.

Also, whoever’s voting Amelia probably needs to stop staying on a worthless wagon unless she does nothing in the next few hours of the game. Her ISO seems NAI to me.

1 Like

Reading back, they basically sheeped you and Emilia onto Dat. This feels more like a wolf trying to go with the flow to stay under the radar rather than struggling with TMI, tbh.

I honestly think it could be both. He did sheep as a villager iirc.

With his behavior in Evo, this seems inconsistent with his scum behavior.

I would like to know more about these scumreads on all three of us though.