[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

@katze

1 Like
You are correct, this has been fixed.

This feels forced

/FoS Chloe

Explain. What was Chloe trying to accomplish here if she is a wolf? Why would she write forced stuff about a dead person? Or are you thinking she is trying to shade you somehow?

Your allegation of the post being forced feels forced by itself. I don’t really understand why you find it wolfy. My best guess is that you think she overreacted, but both alignments can overreact. What specifically was wolfy about it? Don’t be afraid to talk about your reads, especially since you are in my null pile.

She questions why I am picked for window peek and i am having gut feeling to pretend she didn’t know.

When I authorised to let majority know I want to be night actioned, especially from your words

Marshal likely picked this up

Here are my thoughts so far of everyone.

@SirDerpsAlot this one could be Enforcer who was tricked by scum into not guarding Marshal.
@Wazza is rather quiet right now after talking to Marshal. He’s either important Unseen or is a neutral trying to avoid attention.
@sulit I’m not sure if she is definitely scum right now, though she is too quiet for my liking.
@Amelia is probably Corrupted King as she was demanding answers for why Marshal died N1.
@Ami is actively contributing in court, though whether she is Town or not I can’t say for sure. Though I must say from what I’ve seen, she is more likely Unseen than not.
@Chloe same as Ami, actively contributing to the court. I’m leaning towards her being Unseen.
@Napoleon changed his vote to @sulit and no longer thinks @SirDerpsAlot is so scummy. He probably thinks @SirDerpsAlot was tricked, a possibility I’ve been thinking about too.

The non-posters so far could be sleeping based on time zones. So no opinion on them so far.

Has Wazza even spoken yet?

7 posts, 2 directed at Marshal, 0 since day opening.

Are you trying to do something, CRichard? That read is weird.

Well @Wazza hasn’t said anything since D2 started. Yes he was arguing with Marshal about his fake inquisitor claim with 2 HoB Heretics.

What are you trying to say?

I’m thinking that @Wazza is either Unseen or a neutral siding Unseen. Either way they wouldn’t want to attract too much attention from the scum faction and neutral killer.

I checked @darth_tabor postings. He is also contributing as well so most likely Unseen.

But my question is why Wazza in particular jumped out for you with 7 posts, the most AI post being:

Which says…nothing.

Also: The fallacy you have right now is scum faction/players won’t contribute. Sometimes they contribute the most, so you can’t dismiss claims like that. Its the quality of content and what the content could mean that you should be looking at.

Your entire readlist contains reads that focus on this fallacy, perhaps indicative that you have a TMI on most of those slots.

Active contribution means trying to help out the court. I would expect townies/villagers to out any useful information as much as possible. Wolves/Mafia would prefer to not stand out too much. Of course that isn’t always true as I’ve played social deduction games to realise that not everyone can be placed into those categories.

Eh. I think newbie players are likely to fall into that fallacy when they are aligned with the village. Newbie wolves would likely be much less bold in declaring reads in fear of appearing suspicious. Alternatively, their play would be extremely tunnely and reckless. I don’t see either of those things in Richard’s posts.

Possessed, you’ve skirted around my posts and did not mention them at all. I find that a little strange, considering I gave you a solid village read, which nobody else in the thread had done. Don’t you think I have TMI on your slot? You don’t seem to suspect me of being a wolf whatsoever, and I’m struggling to decide whether it’s because you secretly read me as a villager or because you genuinely have TMI on my slot. Note: having TMI on my slot does not mean you are not a villager, I am just curious.

I’ve finished speaking.

@Vulgard’s reasoning as to why @SirDerpsAlot is probably Enforcer framed by scum as looking bad looks better the more I read through them. @SirDerpsAlots is our only enforcer claim as of D1 and we don’t have enough evidence to say he’s scum.

TMI on your slot? No, but I’m not trying to discuss your read on me because you are playing your read off on me very town-like and I don’t feel I need to discuss your slot. I’ve liked your overall reads and purpose behind reads, so there is no reason for me to discuss you.

Small note, @CRichard564: It’s probably best not to ping every player you mention. It piles up rather quickly.

It’s more like I expected you to question the village read, especially since you suddenly appeared on my readlist. I was the first player to bring you outside of the null/>rand wolf zone, so I thought it would have more of an impact. I suppose it’s fine if you think I’m a villager, it just stuck out to me as strange.

Question: Is there a possibility EVO is cleared by sheer volume? I need a way to get out of my tunnel, which will also leave me with no wolfreads. I don’t like my reads, however, which is why I need something to see EVO as a villager.

I think those reads can be used in a scummy way too, though. If you’re reading people town for contributing, what are you trying to do as scum? Contribute. What better way to contribute than to APPEAR like you are contributing with reads that you don’t realize are not great?

Richard does have a huge amount of confidence and states their reads in a way that makes them appear as fact. I can see why somebody would wolfread this, however, I’ve seen that sort of thing come from newbie villagers several times.

I will come back to that if a high-poster is a wolf. It could be a clever way to push the agenda of “the wolves are low posters.” I would still be impressed by Richard’s play if they are a wolf, however. His progression on Derps felt stellar, and as such, I don’t believe they have TMI.