[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

This kind of gameplay is completely AIDs, though.

@Marshal @Arete
deal with poss for me will ya?
i’m tired

I would say a grand trial is in order but I do think it should be saved for the very niche 1v1 scenario

Since it’ll help town gamesolve, then no. I did it in order to stop myself from being SPK’d n1.

Poss

You’re arguing that Ici is simultaneously the convert, and knew Alice was conversion immune due to the convert failing

3 Likes

also @Alice

today ur just gonna feel upset because nobody will listen to you.
i’d suggest that, for your own good, you lolcat.

you will have a much better time

Yeah I know, just realized. Is Mercenary death immune?

Yeah, Ici’s probably legit unless he’s Unseen and they genuinely tried to convert me. I don’t think this is BS as I’m TR’ing him pretty hard.

IIRC they can become DI

the possibility of Alice having been attacked occurred to me even before the claim

nope, nor do they have a way of being it besides kang

u should lolcat

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

we can do it together

Alice / Italy are null for me even after reading through them
Alice is more out of ‘this slot is reasonable, that’s probably not ai’. I do like their progression on kyo though
Italy has existed in thread. I don’t think they’ve posted enough content to actually get an accurate read on their slot.

Not neccecarily, because this is Randomiser.

im wrong, there second night abil allows them to

This is actually pretty fucking wolfy as my targets are both very strong villagereads, so of course I’ll help town here before I get lynched.

they’re also redpeeked

Call me out for using mech reasons but

Mercenary can make themselves DI 4 times. If you’re that worried about dying N1 then use that ability

3 Likes

cool

i dont care

I will be as grating as possible until u lolcat

it occurred to me too
which is why I’m exhuming Seth.