[SFoL] SFoL 60 - Randomizer - Day 3 (14/18) - The Blue Dragon and Mercenary Win!

also @Alice

today ur just gonna feel upset because nobody will listen to you.
iā€™d suggest that, for your own good, you lolcat.

you will have a much better time

Yeah I know, just realized. Is Mercenary death immune?

Yeah, Iciā€™s probably legit unless heā€™s Unseen and they genuinely tried to convert me. I donā€™t think this is BS as Iā€™m TRā€™ing him pretty hard.

IIRC they can become DI

the possibility of Alice having been attacked occurred to me even before the claim

nope, nor do they have a way of being it besides kang

u should lolcat

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

we can do it together

Alice / Italy are null for me even after reading through them
Alice is more out of ā€˜this slot is reasonable, thatā€™s probably not aiā€™. I do like their progression on kyo though
Italy has existed in thread. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve posted enough content to actually get an accurate read on their slot.

Not neccecarily, because this is Randomiser.

im wrong, there second night abil allows them to

This is actually pretty fucking wolfy as my targets are both very strong villagereads, so of course Iā€™ll help town here before I get lynched.

theyā€™re also redpeeked

Call me out for using mech reasons but

Mercenary can make themselves DI 4 times. If youā€™re that worried about dying N1 then use that ability

3 Likes

cool

i dont care

I will be as grating as possible until u lolcat

it occurred to me too
which is why Iā€™m exhuming Seth.

Technially yellowpeeked as Iā€™m convert immune.

This isnā€™t ToL. They can only make their target DI.

youā€™re aslo nontown claiming

and so
bad
:newspaper_roll:

The attack wouldnā€™t prove anything, unfortunately. Aliceā€™s flip is the only way to decipher the gameā€¦and if sheā€™s legit then this game is wide open.

I just think Alice is too obvious of a convert, and you donā€™t bleed your N1 convert.

My targets are both in the towncore.