[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

it was chloe

look the only reason I’m voting seth is because of his pushes and because there’s nobody else.

Intensify right now I would seriously consider but that’s just based off early game.

Leafia can almost flip any either way.

Chloe I’m not too keen on didn’t they get replace by sulit? I wanna see how sulit handles the replace in before lynching them.

so tell us? why not pressure vote a low poster we have plenty of hours to do that? or vote Alice she pretty much a scumread by some people?

Literally had 0 interaction with PKR this entire game I think

I wrongly TR them last game but I can give them a go again (I think they were neut)

i already said why im not voting alice or insanity…

I’m not telling you to vote Insanity here, I’m telling you why not lowposters like Magnus or gorta

you told me to vote alice
but whatever
/unvote
idk who to vote so ill decide later

I was indeed a neut.
To be precise, a fool.
But I had actually thought out how I could have townsided potentially so I was not really evil evil.

1 Like

The only problem I had is your Seth vote. It’s not like you HAVE to vote seth.

1 Like

yeah, they were a lost wolf(effectively)

where has your mind been at as far as potential executions

Pretty much Intensify at this very moment but I’m going to look into more options

Seth/Pkr I’m going to give some time on reading them, I’ll re-read intensify soon but I want some fresh reads on people I haven’t interacted with much yet, so If you have any suggestions that would also be great.

(Currently ISOS diving Pkr)

SDA, Derps, Alice, Chloe or Butter. I think those are good re-reads. Vully as well.

Wait no I mean Cloned, not Derps, no no ok hold on

cheese and chloe(is now sulit, but chloe has more content)

SDA, Cloned, Alice, Chloe or Butter. I think those are good re-reads. Vully as well.

Ok there we go, I mixed up Derps with Cloned somehow…

Hate reading vulguard but I actually correctly was scum reading them but didn’t want to lynch them on the basis I thought pkr was town

I’m not saying read all of them, just read the ones you want to.

1 Like

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Vulgard SirDerpsALot 1/14
Leafia Soulshade55r, Italy 2/14
:b:ulit Vulgard 1/14
PokemonKidRyan Zone_Q11 1/14
an_gorta_pratai Centuries 1/14
PsychoKang Moleland 1/14
Alice Insanity, PokemonKidRyan 2/14
Magnus Light, Leafia 2/14
Surge Wazza 1/14