[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I did a quick read of both Wazza and PK. I would pick PK out of the two because Wazza’s tone seems like t!Wazza, but I need to take a closer look at that slot

my progression on this slot is messed up lmao

you play relatively okay~ish early and then you pull up with this horrendous eod

arrrrrrrggggggggg!!!

insanity, not intensify sorry

Wazza 1 is an awesome post imo. Wazza was quick to sum things up and keep them simple. It was a strong opener.

Wazza 4 is a follow up to this after Alice asked about the reads from it. It showed Wazza drawing conclusions from his analysis and is a really good look for further on.

Wazza 9 feels like genuine frustration which I can see coming from T!Wazza. I remember how Wazza does react to things and due to meta it shows it in a good light.

Wazza and me also have mind melded on many things. I know that it could be coincidental but I believe that Wazza is thinking the same as me because we are both town? I am paranoid I could be wrong because of this but I do not think it is inherently scummy.

My biggest erk about Wazza is him not posting his reads due to being worried about being judged but I can understand feeling that as town or any faction really. So I am choosing to believe he is innocent.

1 Like

Overnight I plan on completeing a full readlist and probably take a second look at those I looked at already

why are people still voting the self-resolving slot!?

All he has done so far is tunnel Alice. He himself admitted this when Vul asked him what he had done.
In the worst case where we are misexe’ing Insanity, it wouldn’t be much of a loss for town.

–and yes, I know that losing a town is supposed to be bad regardless of any and all arguments, but keeping a townslot which can do nothing but tunnel Alice without any good argument is not exactly helpful either.

Yes, I replied to it as well, but that does not answer my question:
“What part of PK’s post is questionable?”

Hm… very well.

because he could be fake

Guys, really.
I would really advise not lonching PK here. He’s literally the most easiest ML for scum. When the time comes and everyone seems prefectly towny, PK can be in PoE, but for now, I would go against it.

i mean at the very least let him self-resolve
and if he doesn’t then vig/yeet him i guess

no what I mean is that

if we want him to self resovle he uses his night ability which kills him but kills 2 other people

his day ability just kills him os if he’s using it we go -1 town anyway

pkr is town

5 Likes

I am not going to say whether or not you are right but let me just add this tidbit.
If you believe that is what I am softing, why are you still voting me?

My explanation is literally in the post.

Why are you questioning already explained things every time?

are you suggesting to leave jhim alive at N1 where he get to sabotage everything

wazza and insanity wagons are both okay i just want pk dead but both other choices are okay

so you’re saying he’s def fake

Its more he shouldn’t survive to N1 or at the very least we yeet another wolf out

planning on changing it just don’t know who I’m here until EOD anyway

Why do you think so?