[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

My reasons for selecting PK:

PK was a top wagon and DIDN’T vote Insanity to save themself.

It made me believe they were BD and of course, I was correct.

he claimed in like 60 seconds
i don’t think he pulls this off and elaborates upon it so quickly if he’s scum
no way he planned this, since he couldn’t know that alice would claim to have attacked him

Dunno why you’d be attacked by bd though honestly

like if it made logical sense to me then yeah

Also I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT

claiming kills on scum doesn’t clear people in multiball. Even if they’re true ie not cc’d.

3 Likes

pk was forced to visit him by whysper

1 Like

Day ability forces them to visit

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Alice Wazza, Vulgard 2/12

Will talk later, busy rn so I’ll solve this mech bull later.

Because I made them attack me

FIne I guess

my internet gone soft on me

honestly wazza’s claim just now was villagery as hell

but I think it’s clear that wazza is the real kill on PK

I don’t see anything which says that you and PK can’t be busdriven, but according to your claim and the state of the game, it would make more sense if Alice is lying. (Unless she has night-immunity.)
–the only thing I don’t understand is why you would use your 1-shot ability immediately though.

Did you think PK was the new Heroine?

wait so what happens if one of the two marauders attack the other?

i haven’t been actively reading since day started, just been picking up bits and pieces
on an all nighter, again, due to insomnia and needing to be alert tomorrow to start my new job

he claimed instantly and wrote a ton of stuff supporting it in under 3 minutes
don’t think a wolf manages that especially without knowing alice’s kill claim in advance

Hmm here’s the thing.
We know that one of the kills was probably Duke, due to PKR’s logs… so there is a missing scumkill if Wazza is true…

Night Results Claimed:

I attack my attackers from N1-N2 (Now up to N3)
I claim to force PK to visit me.
Whysper claims to direct me and PK into each other. (Irrelevant since we were going to visit each other anyway)
Alice claims to attempt to attack me (SHE WOULD BE DEAD) and said that Whysper bus-drove them, which is false.

No, but I took a gamble that I could hit the Heroine and I knew I couldn’t be converted anyway so I took a gamble and went for my ability since there was no loss.

The one attacking would die unless it’s past N2 and the other one hasn’t had a successful kill.