[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

no idea what this is supposed to mean
but ok

what

Did you expect her to be more lenient towards you? …on second thought, don’t answer this question. I lost my interest in you, and I can’t read Leafia either, so I will just focus on others for the time being.

Why

I think you might be scum Cent.
Could I be right from my POV?

I don’t udnerstand

dont claim

I somewhat think you should know this but youve never played FoL so w/e

is this is a townslip

dunno how i feel about it(its legitmacy)

that was like

most of their posts at that time

whether or not it has O_o doesnt really matter

pressure yes

intensify

it was supposed to be 2 parts

part A was voting intensify and asking him stuff

part B was quoting Soul and then asking soul ‘why’(because soul didnt answer it, despite replying to it)

it was addressed to 3 different people

That’s because your scum

Did I mention I don’t like zone

I forget

I think if leafia actually looked at the argument and responded to it in a normal matter they would be a town read. I don’t know If I’m really going to get anywhere wth Leafia tbh they just seem intent on calling my posts and reasoning stupid which comes from someone who isn’t really scum or town…

I really dislike not being able to vote/pressure leafia here but I actually don’t think I’m going to get anywhere with them they feel like a slot that will just be ignored and randomly turn out to be townie or scum. Which I strongly dislike.

I like souls tone so far

*Normal manner

Then why’d you vote for me and why haven’t you unvoted? Are you saying you voted for someone you thought could possibly be a villager after calling them a wolf?

Leafia is a Willager when Town.

Yada yada, why are you trying to lolcat when it’s about alignments and shit, are you trying to deflect the acknowledgement that neuts do exist for some reason when it’s clearly not?

“Oh sorry sir, I didn’t read OP and shit, I just signed in to play the game and I am going to say that this player is acting like neutral killer–oh oops never mind, forgot what I said”

Seth is TBE I think

Why are you trying to be defensive with alignments when I made it clear I dont read you for meta.

I am a Seth

Seth is surge

The fuck does meta have to do with me saying you reading me off “trying to clear myself” is stupid

Anyways I have to go to work

Talk to you cuties on break