Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

why are you trying to guilt trip me
i can be wrong
i have been wrong and i will be wrong again
don’t appeal to me, but try to just post stuff that isn’t about me or related to my push on you
i find it easy to find you town when you do that
re: joat^2

I’m not seeing anything towny from Surge’s recent responses, usually when I’m in real time with someone I start to read them town if they’re town or sometimes when they’re scum.

Yeah, though I personally don’t like Luxy’s play style, I’ve also come to the conclusion that he’s probably town based on his tone and his attempts to keep things moving.

1 Like

/vote Surge @Italy

i have to say that i might swap wagons just because seth won’t be online at eod and he can always be shot tomorrow
him not being alive at eod sucks regardless of his alignment

I’m going to demonstrate what I mean about Cent, and to eliminate any possible bias, I’m going to take every 5th post from 4 different games until post 50.

Summary

Game 2

Game 3

No claims of being a Wolf to be seen. Relaxed, but involved.

This game

(Ok I managed to not hit a single "I’m a wolf post, but there are like 4 amongst thia posts I quoted. Probably shouldn’t bother posting this, but I spent way too much time doing this so fuck it-)

I see similar tone in the majority of posts, but nowhere else other than this game was there “Lol, Im a wolf” posts. I think that’s Scummy.

TLDR: Relaxed is fine, but it’s possible to.be relaxed as scum… And even be far too relaxed.

i meant “around at eod” not “alive at eod”

@Insanity @Italy The Light votes should be combined. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

i think the way seth is trying to appeal to me is wolfy but
i don’t want to sound confbiased so i welcome a second opinion

sorry but i am not going to get swayed on centuries
he is town this game

That’s a weird “Show me the lamist” post.

Is the lack of quotes because the read was bullshit?

Ok.

Target Votes Voters
Surge 5/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan, Apprentice, Wazza, Thunal33
Whysper 2/13 Sulit, Luxy
Geyde 1/13 Geyde
Intensify 1/13 Intensify
Moleland 4/13 Mist1422, yee-claw, Surge, Centuries
Yee-claw 3/13 deadbananas0, Leafia, RangerCecil
Light 2/13 Whysper, ash4fun
Centuries 1/13 Moleland
Not Voting 6 Clonedcheese, Trochilidillae, an_gorta_pratai, Universal, Appelsiini, Light

/Vote Cent @Insanity

Light is listed twice. One vote by Ash and another by me.

Updated :^)

1 Like

@clonedcheese
@Trochilidae
@an_gorta_pratai
@Universal
@Appelsiini
@Aelin

use your votes please
at least do it before EoD

you can selfvote if it suits your needs
if you appeal to emotion while doing it, you will become lock clear

i will not allow surge to make me feel bad for voting him unless he shows up before eod, stops appealing to me directly and ignores the votes on him – and does things other than complaining about his wagon

i also recommend against locking the yeet to seth/mole
be more exploratory than this

:thinking:

1 Like