[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

That’s way I know and I be happy to yeet you!

Soul what scum Role are you?

you said the wolf word, now get yeeted

This comes across as tone deaf to the actual argument I made yesterday compared to how I thought leafia was just basically me saying I feel like leafia was a waste of a d1 push because even if they were scum they wouldn’t really give much info compared to me disliking how easy it was for wazza to jump on leafia based off a “scum slip” them claiming a evil role actually made me think they were just town in general because scum would think twice about something like that and leafia in general from the way they have been acting doesn’t come across as someone who would think of that. It feels like you missed the actual point and just jumped onto calling me “scummy” because I feel like it was possible that leafia was scum just not a great push in general.

Werewolf I posioned cloneds lunch with dog treats

/Vote Soul

hi person b who has had no any interaction with me what so ever have you also come to push me so we can sheep with seth and the rest of the population

this is the part where i fade from existence in disappointment

i didn’t call you scum in this post, i just requsted an explanation of your read
i’m trying to sort you out
i thought you were very towny d1, but i re-read your posts and i had a couple of issues

Thing is that I thought it was pretty obvious and I’ve already explained it before (ignoring this)

Because I don’t like just following what everyone has to say

but you did vote PK at eod instead of starting a CFD if you didn’t like the wagons
:thinking:

yes because I wanted to vote someone at least. You can easily tell that my vote on PK wasn’t a hard push and was in general a rushed vote because I found PKR townie after the slip

Your lack of interaction with both BD is too weird to be a coincidence. I’m 90% sure you flip visionary here and Cloned is some other sort if scum.

Would make some sense why he’d say nothing in hopes of avoiding a bd lynch but a lot of people don’t have interaction with the dead bd I find it weird how you are making it out that it’s “90% me”

Of all the people I Isoed, your only post talking about either is the one where you placed your vote on PK

it stands to reason that scum would likely want some interaction with their teammates for this very reason even if it’s very little. Heck with that logical why can’t a non-voter on the two bd can’t be scum?

You managed to post so much but never interact. No way that’s a coincidence

I find your arugment very alien and random seems like you see me as a fairly easy push that won’t be questioned not going argue that.

I didn’t interact with half of the players smh

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia clonedcheese 1/12
clonedcheese Vulgard, Wazza, ATNoName, Leafia, Whysper, Souldshade55r 6/12
Alice SirDerpsALot 1/12
Soulshade55r Surge, Alice, ash4fun, Moleland 4/12
Italy Zone_Q11 1/12
Whysper Italy 1/12

‘Half the players’ but specifically 2 bd and both major wagons that day.