[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

Of all the people I Isoed, your only post talking about either is the one where you placed your vote on PK

it stands to reason that scum would likely want some interaction with their teammates for this very reason even if it’s very little. Heck with that logical why can’t a non-voter on the two bd can’t be scum?

You managed to post so much but never interact. No way that’s a coincidence

I find your arugment very alien and random seems like you see me as a fairly easy push that won’t be questioned not going argue that.

I didn’t interact with half of the players smh

Current VC

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia clonedcheese 1/12
clonedcheese Vulgard, Wazza, ATNoName, Leafia, Whysper, Souldshade55r 6/12
Alice SirDerpsALot 1/12
Soulshade55r Surge, Alice, ash4fun, Moleland 4/12
Italy Zone_Q11 1/12
Whysper Italy 1/12

‘Half the players’ but specifically 2 bd and both major wagons that day.

what part of I wasn’t really on when the major pushes happened and the fact that I was avoiding the main pushes because I wanted to look at independent players instead of sheeping do you not understand.

Scum wouldn’t just avoid not talking about other scum on purpose for this very reason lmao.

Might actually look into you next apparently your push on pk was weird.

I Don’t buy it

On B - Why do you think that’s a likely scenario?

um, no.

cloned is literally saying, “everything he’s doing points to him being town, but I think he’s a wolf. Also PK has been scummy but i’ma say he’s towny lol. vote vlugard.”

agree here

Current readslist:

Mechtown
ash4fun
Zone_Q11
Magnus

Locktown
Vulgard

Townread
Alice
Leafia
TheBlueElixir
Surge

Townlean
Intensify
Moleland
Wazza
Whysper

Nulltown
Light
SirDerpsalot
Chloe -> sulit

Nullscum
an_gorta_pratai

Scumlean
Frostwolf103
N.1
Soulshade

Scumread
Italy

Lockscum
ATNoName
Clonedcheese

Meh, kind of fine with my vote on Souls. He’s… basically just been sheeping and sticking to consensus 24/7 this match and not really bothering to make any conclusion.

Ok sorry y’all I’m here for a bit eating lunch

What’s going on?

My scumread on soulshade from D1 still stands. the problems i had with him then still apply.

/Vote Soulshade55r

Well its now clear who the main wagons are. We should probably stop with the vanity wagons

Time to go for my famous 20 hour long lunch : )

@clonedcheese give me a reason why I should change my vote

Soul give me a reason why my vote should stay on Cloned

because my lunch is better