[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I do have my own opinion here.

Not from what you jsut told me.

If she believes players are town, it’s not a “logical flaw” to believe what they say.

Ignoring what everybody else is saying and trying to hunt scum on your own is actually a really easy way to not win as town.

1 Like

Just because my opinion is tempered by what I hear from others doesn’t mean it isn’t my own opinion.

Cloned pretty much listed the arguments against hiimself in this post.

This is 100% true.

And I have given my argument in that post.

Although my judgement was incorrect EoD yesterday, I was doing it from a perspective of town trying to solve and catch scum in their natural habitat.

…I guess I’m just frustrated that the most vocal argument is a sheep.

You didn’t do crap to shift it to Vulgard. You voted Vulgard and explained your vote, but didn’t loudly push Vulgard

1 Like

This is certainly true.

…you may want to try and look for other posts.
Yes I did try and push Vulgard.
I have a post somewhere after the 2nd one that does so.

or it may be just that I was a little too light
i tend to do that sometimes

…ok granted I wasn’t pushing them after the two flipped
kinda have a shitty memory of time around EoD1 tbh, the 2nd post on gorta’s was the 2nd to last one before I left

This is true, because I didn’t exist EoD1.
My bad.
The statement of Leafia being incorrect still stands; I had no relation with insanity and was not against PK.

You gave reasoning, but never pushed Vulgard

I “pushed” in the regard that I voted for them and hoped to draw attention to it, leading to his elimination.

I didn’t do a good job due to

well

not existing

I’ll admit this much. I must’ve misremembered.

1 Like

Okay, but wouldn’t you try to cast shade on a towny as a wolf? I don’t think Vul is a wolf here. I could tell Vul was a wolf in FoL 29 and I just don’t see it here. Vul even mentioned leading to a wolf in the latest Vanilla game

Suppertime for me now.

You’re the only one with wolfish agenda here. The only agenda I have is eliminating the BD faction by yeeting you.

@Soulshade55r
Are you claiming to have poisoned Cheese?

Your yeeting the wrong faction then.
Cloned is either Hand or Unseen.
Soul is BD and if you let them live I believe they receive a free convert tonight.