[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

Yeah that’s where I’m at as well.

Then, is there any way for you to improve your town meta in such a way that we can discern you from your scum meta? --actually, at this point I don’t even know whether you can stop being D1’s attention or not anymore.

@Chloe, well here is at least one guy who thought that it was NAI for Derps to not know the setup.

Is that so? I have ISO’ed you, and so far you have only voted Derps.
What about Leafia then?

–I see that you have recently read Soul’s first post.
How about you ISO Leafia and tell me what you think of her talking about her meta.

1 Like

…I read your posts as well.

Most of the earlier ones were just garbage where you stuck to the sidelines. Where I’m at rn you’re more actually engaging with the game.

I wouldn’t agree more, it’s just acknowledging the existence of the bleed and go on several ways:

“Yeah he’s scum, let him die”
“Oh, he must be bled from groupscum, confirmed town”
“I dont believe him”
“Wait really?”

To me, I find it more suspicious that plenty of players knew something is off with Vul being bled within first hour as some “Oh yeah I am not going to fall for that”

what is a townie answer to this

what even is a scummy answer to this

You tell me and take a guess and then I’ll tell you.
No freebies.

Well I rolled Unseen so take your guess?

Hilarious you asked that, I feel like I only need to quote only Leafia’s tenth post because Leafia explained what’s on their 1st post.

I’m not sure myself but I’ll certainly try.

At this point it’s not needed to judge vulguard based off a bleed claim it’s NAI and we don’t need to contently talk about it. It’s going to get you nowhere.

Personally I think actually making content based reads on in will help, I remember last game I was in we didn’t want to lynch people based off fake “mech” confirmation which lead to scum confirming each other and leading down into a dumpster fire lynching last minute

1 Like

Like wtf?

There’s no correct answer

No scummy answer

No townie answer

All you can do is twist my answer to fit whatever world you’re building

don’t need to *Constantly

Hmm.
Lol that’s both.

Scum PoV: Well I’m Town/Unseen
Town PoV: Well I can’t speak from your POV so it’s up to you for what you believe I am.

Since it’s Null. I’ll throw you back in Null.

couple of typos but you should get my point anyway.

wtf

Frost looks to be villagerish with his mech posts rn as of ~p330.

Answering a

“are you scum” kind of question is so player dependant

What’s so “wtf” about it?
That’s how I/we all should accurately read

And what exactly is this suppose to mean?

@at

@at