[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtous III - Signups (FULL)

i turned autocorrect off to stop my quotes from turning into random forum names

Me wake up

Game randing

Rolecards coming soon

Mods lock thread

3 Likes

@Chloe
dat isn’t online on discord, so

@katze is here i’m p sure

Best mod is here

The game will begin 2021-06-29T22:00:00Z

2 Likes

The game has not begun. Do not speak.

4 Likes
Pre-game flavor

For the longest time, the Unseen, the Blue Dragon and the Hand of Byzantium had been locked in a conflict, lasting nearly half a century. It all started when the Mastermind, the Assassin and the Marauder took over the Blue Dragon’s Castle Adiart & the Byzantine Fortress.

They thought their enemies had been wiped out. How foolish.

The Blue Dragon came back. Fortunately for the Unseen, they were able to eliminate their adversaries and continue reign over their lands.
Little did they know, however, the Hand of Byzantium was plotting to once again rise up against the Unseen and take their fortress back. Inspired by the fallen Blue Dragon, they were victorious.

The Mastermind, the Assassin and the Marauder went into hiding, one day to regain control over those who would oppose them.
Meanwhile, the Hand of Byzantium let the Blue Dragon back into their castle, flooding with new Blue Dragon and life continued as it once did 2 decades before that.
The Unseen, however, had different plans for them…

They once again took over Castle Adiart & the Fortress. Unseen forces have held control for nearly 3 decades now. Almost nobody remembers the virtuous. But those who do not know history, are doomed to repeat it…

Day 1 begins and will end in 22 hours at 2021-06-30T20:00:00Z

Yes, that is not what I advertized it as. Sorry. If you have problems please tell us in rolecard.

Alright, im the best gamer

Who the King

:menhera_fingerguns:
Investigation into the setup has led me to the conclusion that I should not have inned

All Hail King @YoubutWorse!

its time to suffer

yo whaddup

ALL BOW TO YOUR KING!

shush

First

1 Like

this is scum btw

Alright cool thanks.

/vote YouButWorse

Viva la revolución

1 Like