[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Gets into pan Remember to preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

1 Like

Can you explain why?

ayo whaddup, i have a bad toothache so im staying up a bit and why not be active in thread

anyway I heard about a bleed? whats up with that

It’s purely NAI imo

Gorta would be pissed regardless of his actual alignment

There was no contradiction.

These are the games in question for the record.

If you want to read them feel free, but I reccomend not reading Wild West because it’s Wild West.

Here, I keep pointing to it

The second post in question.

Was that posted after or before Leafia learned that scumKing didn’t know allies?

The type of things he said for his frustration felt more likely from him as town. He expressed how he’d been banned and just coming back and finally getting a chance to play through a game. The way he said that appears more like he was planning a game of solving.

Also, I think less frustration might have come out here directly since as wolf he’d likely express frustration there first and maybe tempered things as they considered what to do about the bleed and how it affects them.

I think after

You mean because his last game was as scum?

Ok but you’re doing exact thing you’re accusing me of doing. You didn’t even object to the read itself. Also I did the same thing in FAM the game you were in.

I actually agree with this mostly, but I think Atlas and intensify have done relatively more in this regard.

Nah I don’t think so

It’s a common misconception that wolves don’t have emotions

I could see Gorta expressing his anger as a wolf

Its on assumption gorta was bled by wolves and didn’t just fake claim bleed

I honestly think this belongs in the best quotes thread.

1 Like

Yeah ok…

So

Leafia knows how ToL King works.

But assumes that scumKing knows all their scum partners?

Kinda weird I guess.

That does strengthen his comment about wanting to play through a game. He basically ignored the FAM game as scum. It makes him comment toward wanting to play through a game as town finally.

I’m thinking neut here, why would town or wolf do that

alright so gorta is bleeding & is mad about it because people said not to heal, which I can understand. Gorta is a bit of a slanker overall but if hes town we still want him alive, and from what I saw no town claimed the bleed so

1 Like

Actually.

This contradiction had bigger implications since there was a bit of talk about whether or not Leafia was semi-cleared for not knowing that scum don’t learn if King is evil or not.