[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Mind Flayer moment

no one else claimed the bleed and I still think GGhana could be bsing even if they bled me

Eli you smell

Last notes

Stop talking, the day is over

When the body of the Marauder was found, the Unseen went into complete chaos. The King called for a meeting, of those most capable of thwarting the rebellion.

“As some of you may have figured out, one of our old enemies has returned with vengance, murdering one of our most valuable assets, the Marauder.” King Frostwolf103 said.
There was a gasp among the crowd, from those old enough to remember them.
“We don’t know which one. But what we do know is that they must be rooted out, and squashed. When the sun rises, we will gather again to eliminate those who dare oppose us. To your quarters!”

Nobody has been executed!

Night 1 begins and will end at 2021-07-02T20:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Actions lock 1 hour beforehand.

2 Likes

@ATNoName has replaced Frostwolf103.

Do not discuss replacements.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Actions locked. Feedback going out soon.

Do not speak, day has not begun.

5 Likes

After the King issued everyone back to their quarters, somebody in a concealing cloak followed Atlas back to his quarters. As Atlas was about to enter the room, he looked behind him & saw the cloaked figure.

“Who are you?” Atlas said.

“I am nobody to be trifled with.”

“Why are you here?”

“To kill you.”

The cloaked person swiftly pulled a knife out of their pocket before Atlas could say another word, and stabbed Atlas in the heart. Atlas fell over, dead.

@Atlas has died in the night! They were…

The Illusionist

Unseen Social
Telepathy (Day) - Send a 1000 character message to target player. You may not target the King with this - 3 uses
Link Destinies (Night) - Two target players will benefit from the same positive and negative effects other than killing and conversion tonight, like healing or occupation. - Infinite uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Mystic or The Cabalist

Atlas left no logs behind.

Day 2 begins, and will end at 2021-07-04T20:00:00Z, or earlier if majority is reached.

As there are 17 players alive, majority is 9.

Odd kill.

Either way, first ig

/vote AtNoName @elithepsycho

this slot needs to go

/vote ATNoName @EliThePsycho

Follow the way

What if I said I wanna be king

The only thing that surprises me is the fact that he died. Didn’t he have protection on him? Or was supposed to anyway?

No I wanna be King >:(

They were consensus townread so makes sense

Hmmm…

Ok.

I thought Atlas was Poacher…

Guess I was wrong…