[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Ciri dying glgl :3

F
I’ll see you all

Shut up nerds

4 Likes

I hate me too

End of Day 2 Votecount

Voted Voters Count
CoconutsTasteBad Whysper, Wazza, Gorta, Ciri, ATNoName, Emilia, Leafia 7/9
Ciri CoconutsTasteBad, PKR, Intensify, Bacon, YoubutWorse 5/9
PKR Aelin 1/9
Not voting Amelia, GGhana, Silviu, clonedcheese 4

I will give you 5 minutes to DM me with any corrections.

CoconutsTasteBad has been executed!

They were…

Flip

The Heroine :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Killer
Hero’s Blessing (Passive) - You are occupy and redirection immune. You keep this passive for as long as you are alive, even if your class changes.
Promotion (Passive) - If the Heroine dies, the oldest non-Visionary member of the Blue Dragon will become the new Heroine, except in the case where there were three members of the BD alive but the Visionary and Heroine die at the same time, in which the remaining member will become a Visionary.
Vengeance (Day) - Your attack will pierce night immunity tonight. - 0 uses, Gains One use for each dead member of the Blue Dragon.
Slit Skin (Day) - Targeted player will bleed and die in 2 nights unless healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Eliminate (Night) - Kill a target player if they are a member of the Unseen. If they are a Neutral, they will instead be occupied. You will know which happened. - Infinite uses
Valiant Smite (Call to Arms | Night) - Kill a target player, regardless of faction, bypassing any and all forms of immunity and protection. You will take their journal, making it appear as though they didn’t leave one, and you will be able to read it. - 2 uses (shared)
Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

CoconutsTasteBad left behind logs!

Logs

I still think Wazza is NK

Night 2 begins and will end at 2021-07-05T20:00:00Z. Actions lock 1 hour beforehand.

12 Likes

The second meeting of the council quickly uncovered a disturbing truth: the enemy was among them, evidenced by the body of Atlas, meaning that they knew who the council members were, and the only way to know that… is to be a part of the council.

Now all they had to was find them. It couldn’t be that hard, could it?

Accusations flied everywhere. King ATNoName even officially put GGhana on trial, to no avail. Finally, the council came to a conclusion: CoconutsTasteBad was opposed to the Unseen, and should be brutally squashed

“He’s a heretic! He doesn’t like coconuts! It’s literally in his name!” one member of the council said.

“My parents bestowed upon me this name, not I!” CoconutsTasteBad said.

“Oh really? Then what’s with the disturbing lack of coconuts on your part?”

“First of all, coconuts aren’t even NORMAL. Second of all, you’re correct, I hate coconuts. What’s wrong with that?”

“CAST HIM OUT!” rioted the council.

And so it was. They brought CoconutsTasteBad to the highest tower, and just as they were about to throw him off, he pulled out a knife, and said “You may have gotten me, but you will not overtake my other comrades!” and stabbed himself in the heart. They threw him off anyways. Those who dislike coconuts do not deserve to have a good death scene.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Actions are now locked. Feedback is going out soon.

Do not speak, the day has not begun.

6 Likes

The sun rises on a new day in the Unseen Kingdom. The stench of bodies floats through the air. More deaths.

The first body discovered was that of Emilia, found in the courtyard. She had died peacefully, her eyes closed and with only a small cut on her neck. Nearby they found evidence that she was, in fact, loyal to the Unseen.

@Emilia has died in the night! She was…

The Sage

Unseen Support
Shock (Day) - Shock the target player, causing them to target themselves if they use their day ability today. - 2 uses
Dark Rune (Night) - Prevent any negative affects from affecting the player tonight. - Infinite uses
Wall of Fire (Night) - Summon a wall of fire at a player’s door, preventing everyone from visiting them. - 2 uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Court Sorceress or The Druid

They did not leave behind any logs

The second body was found nearby, in a hallway. In a gruesome display, GGhana lay there, crushed by a large stone, his last laugh etched across his face. The Unseen quickly realized he was not an ally, but a madman, set to helping their enemies.

@GGhana has died in the night! He was…

The Fool :shield: :fire:

Neutral Social
Insanity (Passive) - Immune to death from non-Unseen attacks once. If more than 2 other non-Unseen are executed during the day, you will suicide the next night. You will see the true nature of any tampered executions.
Final Prank (Passive) - You may use Deceive 2 times after the day you get executed.
Mask of Many Faces (Day) If you are executed today, you will flip as the class of your choice. - 2 uses
Eavesdrop (Day) - Check the alignment of the target player. You will receive the result at the start of the night. - One use
Deceive (Night) - Choose a class and whom target player visits and is visited by. Investigators visiting target player will receive results corresponding with your choices. Resolves after frames/tailors. Can target self. - Infinite Uses
Make sure no more than 2 other non-Unseen are executed during the course of the game.

They left the following logs:

N1: Flirt Amelia, slept peacefully

if im going to be honest I misunderstood what happened and I made a dumb play that even I cant explain

sorry. I accepted I fucked up and obviously i couldnt back down so rip

The Unseen celebrated the death of the madman, and with an invigorated spirit, set their mind towards rooting out further traitors.
Speaking of spirits, Atlas’ ghost wanders into the council room, muttering something about a clocktower.

@Atlas’ voice has been revived! They may speak in the thread while dead.

Day 3 begins and will end at 2021-07-07T20:00:00Z

I am first

Perhaps it is you who is dead, and me who is alive

Boo. Im back. Technically. I can only talk

This is the best flavor I have ever seen in a game.

Perhaps, dare I say, even better than Aroot’s flavor

Oh yeah, I have information for you.

What was aroots flavor

@Atlas Was your flip framed?

Dead Chat Reads:

There is a Blasphemer

Both me and the Blasphemer agree that YBW is suspicious

Both me and the Blasphemer say that coconut’s early posts towards bacon, and vice versa, were suspicious

Coco claims the kill on me n1, and the bleed on gorta d1.

No. I didn’t leave a will cause eli didn’t tell me i had one