[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Oh dope.

VC here.

I wanna keep on Coconut on 6/9 since haha funny number but also it’s a good place in terms of pressure.

2/3 on your way to death should be enough pressure to get them to do things or express thoughts.

Thats fair as well, out of the 4 wagons so far I’d want either coconut or ciri dead. Def not wazza and maybe not PKR

We have.

uhh

20 more hours I think?

2 Likes

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
CoconutsTasteBad clonedcheese, Leafia, Wazza, Whysper, Bacon, YoubutWorse 6/9
Ciri Intensify 1/9
PKR Emilia, Ciri 2/9
Wazza CoconutsTasteBad 1/9
Not voting ATNoName, YoubutWorse, Gorta, PKR, Amelia, Aelin, GGhana

Ping eli & arctic if there is anything incorrect

Nice, also I bit my tongue and it hurts

Nice

alright then, I challenge you to read Whysper’s ISO.

I mean, I already have so weh

I seriously don’t recall, so do it again :).

Bruh moment.

There’s some weird posts in Whysper’s ISO to be honest. They aren’t even scummy or towny really, but are kinda weirdly out of place to me.

Some posts that are technically relevant, but I don’t have much to say about cause they can go 50/50

I don’t have much to say about these posts though. Like they go either way, someone can analyze them I guess but there’s not much to really conclude off of.

These reads just kinda… springed out of nowhere.

With no explanation.

She does eventually explain these reads, but I don’t think any of the reasoning is good.

Like.

Read on GGhana isn’t too imrpessive.
Emotion read on Gorta is meh.
And Ciri read is ???

[quote=“Whysper, post:1530, topic:88241, full:true”]

I also like, generally disagree with her reasoning on Gorta.

Gorta can feel just as frustrated to be bled as scum as he is town.

Hell, even more frustrated, since he knows it comes from Poacher or NK.

Kinda shady, with no like real conclusions.

Apparently Whysper had thoughts about my posts feeling “performative” a while back, but never mentions this?

[quote=“Whysper, post:3733, topic:88241, full:true”]
So I’ve seen YBW in at least a couple PoEs, which is good. But I don’t think I’ve seen any discussion on them. I’m finding that their posts feel performative, especially surrounding the GGhana GT.

her first real like push really, and it’s an ok analysis of YBW, but I feel like it needs more.

ISO has posts that are technically about the game, they aren’t really AI.

Some of them are just posting information, others are asking questions, answering stuff, etc.

It’s a wierd slot, but the spring reads with no progression or real good reasoning is kinda ticking me off about this slot.

Frick

Broken quotes.

Whysper basically has some reads, and has one decent analysis on YBW that needs a little more, but like other than that, not much they’re doing well and it really does have the same feeling of sitting on the sidelines as Coconut does.

I’m starting to wonder just what Cori is up to. They make very little if any sense while being all over the place here.

*Ciri

Never mind. This actually makes sense in a way if you think about it. It’s a good look for Ciri to be honest. +village points from me.

Except it assumes things.

And also Ciri is really wierd with their voting, in a way that feels scummy.

It’s almost like they don’t believe their own scumread on me.

I’d be willing to take Ciri and Silviu out of there for at least now but other than that, I have no problem with it.

As for my reads, Intensify and Ciri’s discussion has done a lot to help further them.

For Ciri, their explaination of their actions just felt natural to me and gave me a townie vibe. It really feels as if they believe that what they’re doing is protown, even if I don’t agree with what they’re doing exactly.

As for Intensify, it feels like they’re a fellow villager trying to figure out how Ciri’s thought process works as well as why it works like that, so this is a villagery look for them. I’m willing to put both in my townlean for right now.

I’d be fine with that.

hello wall post